OverwatchOverwatchJoin fellow collectors to create teams and have fun!

Mekuneko
Regular Boarder

Mekuneko

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3
Location Finland

6 months ago
To make some activity, here is our actual first topic! Who are you maining? Or alternatively who have you played the most? Comments and reasons are also welcome. :3

Here are also my opinions to this matter:

I don't really have a specific main, but I play supports the most. It's just best way to play for me! Sometimes I also switch to Zarya, D.Va or Soldier.

I do have most hours on Mercy. She is just fun to play and feels very rewarding!

My experience is on PC.

rivalappears
Regular Boarder

rivalappears

Online No
Level 20
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 794
Location Illinois,...

6 months ago
I main Widowmaker and my second is Zarya. I really want to get at least halfway decent with a healer so when everyone else refuses to play one, I'll have the ability to step up. It's really not my playstyle though so I find them very difficult.
I also play on PC
Splits

For Sale (mfc link)

Rhyth
Regular Boarder

Rhyth

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location UK

6 months ago
Hi people :> I'm from the US playing in the UK on EU servers @ bedsheet#1517

I've got most of my play time on Mei at near 150 hours, but I'll play roadhog, orisa, d.va, soldier, and zenyatta usually otherwise. Add me if any of you feel like playing some time

lightningmaid
不思議な
Regular Boarder

lightningmaid

Online No
Level 15
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 405
Location Amsterdam...

6 months ago
My mains are Mercy, Lucio, Zarya and Dva.

Way too many lmao. I really prefer playing tanks and healers over dps and defense heroes. Occassionaly I also play Symmetra and Zenyatta, because they're so fun to play and Symmetra gives a little bit of that DPS feeling lel.
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ Splits & Sales 。(⌒∇⌒。)

hoppelhasen0
Regular Boarder

hoppelhasen0

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location Vienna

6 months ago
Definitely Sombra. I started playing in the last free-weekend playtime and then i got definitely to Sombra. Besides her i play Mercy, Reinhardt, Roadhog and Tracer. But main? Sombra. I even bought a Sombra Vest.

snowfei
snack expert
Regular Boarder

snowfei

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 338
Location Boise, ID

6 months ago
Hello! I'm a support main. My favorite is mercy, most of my hours are on her. My second most played is Lucio. I'd like to be better at Ana and Zen!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/snowysunoui/saya_zpsz5pfeiqj.jpg

Lex_Linn
Regular Boarder

Lex_Linn

Online No
Level 17
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 42
Location Default C...

5 months ago
Mercy and Zen's desperate main + occasional love to Torb.

I try my hards to play Symmetra/Widow but I'm still quite bad here =D
Started to play several months ago, tried ranked, was surprised by results, probably my long expierence in LoL counts =P

longliveusbrats
Regular Boarder

longliveusbrats

Online No
Level 6
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location Philadelp...

5 months ago
I main Mercy and Junkrat mostly. I love playing Mei too, but I'm not too good with her yet. (;^_^A

Yuriko-neko
Regular Boarder

Yuriko-neko

Online No
Level 22
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 49
Location BCN Spai...

5 months ago
Mercy and D.va

Burrodicacao
Regular Boarder

Burrodicacao

Online No
Level 6
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 3
Location Italy

5 months ago
Hello everybody!! Here is my first post :)

My main is widowmaker! but... since i get flamed in ranked just by picking her (even before the match start) im trying to play her less >-<
still she is the character where i have my best ranked win rate.. my second is mercy Heroes never die!
戦え!!
Updated 5 months ago #20697723

snowfei
snack expert
Regular Boarder

snowfei

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 338
Location Boise, ID

5 months ago
Burrodicacao (5 months ago) #20697723Hello everybody!! Here is my first post :)

My main is widowmaker! but... since i get flamed in ranked just by picking her (even before the match start) im trying to play her less >-<
still she is the character where i have my best ranked win rate.. my second is mercy Heroes never die!

DO WHAT YOUR HEART DESIRES. If you like playing Widow, go for it. Just know that there are times when Widow is really not the best option and have a back up character. Mute people who are rood tho.

YOU DO YOU HOMIE. DONT LET PEOPLE CRUSH YOUR DREAMS.

Glide
Regular Boarder

Glide

Online No
Level 5
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 1

5 months ago
Pharah and Junk because exploooosions.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 34
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 2077
Location Unova

5 months ago
snowfei (6 months ago) #20213454Hello! I'm a support main. My favorite is mercy, most of my hours are on her. My second most played is Lucio. I'd like to be better at Ana and Zen!
I want to get better with Ana and Zenyatta too, but I think it's a pipe dream...I suck at aiming so I main Mercy or Sym lol.
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png

snowfei
snack expert
Regular Boarder

snowfei

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 338
Location Boise, ID

5 months ago
WindsorSeven (5 months ago) #21158819snowfei (6 months ago) #20213454Hello! I'm a support main. My favorite is mercy, most of my hours are on her. My second most played is Lucio. I'd like to be better at Ana and Zen!
I want to get better with Ana and Zenyatta too, but I think it's a pipe dream...I suck at aiming so I main Mercy or Sym lol.

omg your icon <3

If you'd like my friend linked me a bunch of resources for getting better at aiming with zen/ana :D So far they've been pretty helpful. I can PM or post them here when I get home tonight.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 34
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 2077
Location Unova

5 months ago
snowfei (5 months ago) #21179854WindsorSeven (5 months ago) #21158819snowfei (6 months ago) #20213454Hello! I'm a support main. My favorite is mercy, most of my hours are on her. My second most played is Lucio. I'd like to be better at Ana and Zen!

omg your icon <3

If you'd like my friend linked me a bunch of resources for getting better at aiming with zen/ana :D So far they've been pretty helpful. I can PM or post them here when I get home tonight.

Lol I'm so glad you like it! And yeeessss please! I could seriously use any and all tips.
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png

NoThyme
Regular Boarder

NoThyme

Online No
Level 5
Joined 5 months ago
Post(s) 1

4 months ago
I mainly like playing Reaper, Mei, and D.VA, but play Mercy and Zen for support.

Pahsmina
Regular Boarder

Pahsmina

Online No
Level 28
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 239
Location Sweden

3 months ago
My main will always be Mccree. ♡
And except for that apparently I play a lot of Junkrat and D.va. I'm trying to get better with Lucio, Solider and Pharah too.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/Pahsmina/3509732_zps0b9a192a.jpg
♥ Art by Tatsumairi

moderateTrouble
Regular Boarder

moderateTrouble

Online No
Level 7
Joined 4 months ago
Post(s) 1
Location MA

2 months ago
For offense I'll main Sombra or Pharah (esp if there's pits to launch people into, haha!)
I don't really play defensive characters, but I'll occasionally play Hanzo/Widow but I prefer to use Symmetra as a defense-esq character... Symmetra is GREAT.
Traditionally I've used D.VA for tanks, but I've started to dabble with Orisa as well! I like her for payload games.
Finally for support, I use good old Mercy!

If anyone wants to add me on PSN feel free! My username is the same as it is on here c:
http://i.imgur.com/D5VopTH.png

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.