Regular Boarder

Susanoo14

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2796
Location Buffalo, ...

4 months ago
Feel free to ask questions or share anything special that you come across!

Susanoo14
μ'sic forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Regular Boarder

Susanoo14

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2796
Location Buffalo, ...

4 months ago
Alright so I recently came across this style of bag that seems pretty new. It's extremely cute so I wanted to share it around!

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1XmLLQVXXXXcDXVXXq6xXFXXXU/Moon-Wood-Brand-Summer-Candy-Color-PVC-Transparent-Bow-Backpack-Flower-Zipper-Women-Clear-Daily-Backpack.jpg_640x640.jpg

It's available in pink, blue, and black on AliExpress for around $17-20, and also in more colors on Taobao (it costs more though, since you'll likely need a proxy) :D

SegaGirl5000
Regular Boarder

SegaGirl5000

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 3
Location USA

4 months ago
I saw that for like $40+ at a convention........ thank u for sharing!!!! I wanted it but I had just bought one the day before ><
Updated 4 months ago #23555877

lemontea
Regular Boarder

lemontea

Online No
Level 7
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 60
Location USA

4 months ago
I saw those type of bags at AX going for $45-$50+ and it was tempting but I had a feeling they'd be available online for much cheaper! thanks so much for sharing ^__^

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

Online No
Level 10
Joined 11 months ago
Post(s) 248
Location United Ki...

4 months ago
Anyone have recommendations for smaller itabags, like handbag sized? I have one of the mainstream heart window itabags, but I'm not that keen on it and it's not big enough to fit my laptop (the only reason I'd carry a backpack .-.). A handbag-sized one would suit me better, and it would be easier to make character-themed itabags too since I'm super picky about merch I like ^^;

intodenile
Regular Boarder

intodenile

Online No
Level 5
Joined 9 months ago
Post(s) 12
Location CA, USA

4 months ago
Kind of wanted to add more options.

There's a cute cat ears bag that's going for around $15-$18 on Aliexpress. Price at this particular store tends to fluctuate. If you are lucky you may get it for cheaper. So if you want you can hold out and wait till there's a discount.

They also have the same bag as Susanoo14 posted up there around the same price range, but with more color options than the other listings on Aliexpress.

Emily_katie
Regular Boarder

Emily_katie

Online No
Level 8
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 5
Location UK

4 months ago
A while ago on here I saw a users Ita bag which was white and fluffy with bunny ears on top, I couldn't find where too buy it from at the time so i'm just wondering if any of you knew of where to get it from?
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2015/002/6/5/_love_live___eli_ayase_profile_photo_cover_by_shadowmilez-d8c9uvo.png

CrimsonPumpkin
Regular Boarder

CrimsonPumpkin

Online No
Level 17
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 178
Location Colombia

4 months ago
Hello new here!

I'd like to start my very 1st ita bag, however I'd like first to see different styles of bags since I dislike the one with the heart (not my style sadly).

It'll mean a lot to me if anybody could help me and please make a picture list of different styles of bags and where to possibly get them.

Thanks in advance ^_^

timeless54
Regular Boarder

timeless54

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 208
Location Canada

4 months ago
Emily_katie (4 months ago) #23561440A while ago on here I saw a users Ita bag which was white and fluffy with bunny ears on top, I couldn't find where too buy it from at the time so i'm just wondering if any of you knew of where to get it from?
Do you mean these? If so, they are sadly discontinued.
https://aitaikuji.com/content/images/thumbs/0002939_wego-furry-bunny-ita-bag-clear-flap-backpack.jpeg

Fullmetalpiggy
Regular Boarder

Fullmetalpiggy

Online No
Level 14
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 29
Location Netherlan...

4 months ago
A very useful tip I wanted to share: An ita bag insert! I have made one for a heart shaped bag, but I have no experience in making them for other bags. Simply said all you need is to cut a piece of cardboard, wrap your favorite looking cloth/material around + stuff it with plush material. This will protect your charms way more and you can easily slide everything in/out. This is also very useful to have a look at how your charms will be visible. :D I ''never want to go back'' after all the benefits!

There is a Youtube tutorial about it, but I dunno if I may link it here?

Lina
Regular Boarder

Lina

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 274
Location Illinois

4 months ago
Fullmetalpiggy (4 months ago) #23574491A very useful tip I wanted to share: An ita bag insert! I have made one for a heart shaped bag, but I have no experience in making them for other bags. Simply said all you need is to cut a piece of cardboard, wrap your favorite looking cloth/material around + stuff it with plush material. This will protect your charms way more and you can easily slide everything in/out. This is also very useful to have a look at how your charms will be visible. :D I ''never want to go back'' after all the benefits!

I did something similar for my heart bag. I use different colored foam boards so there's more stability since the fabric that's already in there is really flimsy. The cardboard sounds like a good idea since it's probably easier to put in and take out because it's sturdy. Thanks for the tip!

kasumicc
Regular Boarder

kasumicc

Online No
Level 10
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 88
Location Chile

4 months ago
Fullmetalpiggy (4 months ago) #23574491A very useful tip I wanted to share: An ita bag insert! I have made one for a heart shaped bag, but I have no experience in making them for other bags. Simply said all you need is to cut a piece of cardboard, wrap your favorite looking cloth/material around + stuff it with plush material. This will protect your charms way more and you can easily slide everything in/out. This is also very useful to have a look at how your charms will be visible. :D I ''never want to go back'' after all the benefits!

I agree that the inner fabric is really flimsy, but I feel cardboard is just too rigid for my liking xD I made my insert out of plain felt ([ext link ]). It's thick but easy to work with, and it looks great from the outside! I may give it a try to the cardboard though, since it would definitely make it easier to slide everything.

Fullmetalpiggy
Regular Boarder

Fullmetalpiggy

Online No
Level 14
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 29
Location Netherlan...

4 months ago
kasumicc (4 months ago) #23582181Fullmetalpiggy (4 months ago) #23574491A very useful tip I wanted to share: An ita bag insert! I have made one for a heart shaped bag, but I have no experience in making them for other bags. Simply said all you need is to cut a piece of cardboard, wrap your favorite looking cloth/material around + stuff it with plush material. This will protect your charms way more and you can easily slide everything in/out. This is also very useful to have a look at how your charms will be visible. :D I ''never want to go back'' after all the benefits!

I agree that the inner fabric is really flimsy, but I feel cardboard is just too rigid for my liking xD I made my insert out of plain felt ([ext link ]). It's thick but easy to work with, and it looks great from the outside! I may give it a try to the cardboard though, since it would definitely make it easier to slide everything.

You could wrap the felt around a piece of cardboard and before you close everything, you can fill it with plush material. :) I made it this way, I bought a nice looking fabric instead. It's so soft and sturdy at the same time! Feels like my items are really protected.

Fullmetalpiggy
Regular Boarder

Fullmetalpiggy

Online No
Level 14
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 29
Location Netherlan...

4 months ago
Lina (4 months ago) #23576488Fullmetalpiggy (4 months ago) #23574491A very useful tip I wanted to share: An ita bag insert! I have made one for a heart shaped bag, but I have no experience in making them for other bags. Simply said all you need is to cut a piece of cardboard, wrap your favorite looking cloth/material around + stuff it with plush material. This will protect your charms way more and you can easily slide everything in/out. This is also very useful to have a look at how your charms will be visible. :D I ''never want to go back'' after all the benefits!

I did something similar for my heart bag. I use different colored foam boards so there's more stability since the fabric that's already in there is really flimsy. The cardboard sounds like a good idea since it's probably easier to put in and take out because it's sturdy. Thanks for the tip!

I agree about the inside. And when you pin everything in there it will leave some holes after removing. :/ You could wrap your favorite material around a piece of cardboard and before closing fill it with plush material. :3 Maybe I should upload a picture of my insert if this can help (some other people)? xD
Updated 4 months ago #23585720

Susanoo14
μ'sic forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Regular Boarder

Susanoo14

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2796
Location Buffalo, ...

4 months ago
rufusdrumknott (4 months ago) #23558468Anyone have recommendations for smaller itabags, like handbag sized? I have one of the mainstream heart window itabags, but I'm not that keen on it and it's not big enough to fit my laptop (the only reason I'd carry a backpack .-.). A handbag-sized one would suit me better, and it would be easier to make character-themed itabags too since I'm super picky about merch I like ^^;

There's a few Mise totes on HLJ, but they are either out of stock or on backorder. Looks like they'll have to check on if they can secure it from the manufacturer or something~ [ext link ]

There's also more options from wego, but these would require a proxy~ [ext link ] / [ext link ] / [ext link ]

Emily_katie (4 months ago) #23561440A while ago on here I saw a users Ita bag which was white and fluffy with bunny ears on top, I couldn't find where too buy it from at the time so i'm just wondering if any of you knew of where to get it from?

I saw a non-fluffy bunny backpack on eBay the other week >< [ext link ]

Maybe auction sites like Mercari or Otamart gets listings occasionally, since it's out of print?

CrimsonPumpkin (4 months ago) #23563802Hello new here!

I'd like to start my very 1st ita bag, however I'd like first to see different styles of bags since I dislike the one with the heart (not my style sadly).

It'll mean a lot to me if anybody could help me and please make a picture list of different styles of bags and where to possibly get them.

Thanks in advance ^_^

I can work on a list of bags/sites that I've come across ^^ Do you have a prefererence of backpacks or shoulder/handbags? And are you ok with websites that would need a proxy?
Updated 4 months ago #23586033

Emily_katie
Regular Boarder

Emily_katie

Online No
Level 8
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 5
Location UK

4 months ago
timeless54 (4 months ago) #23570830Emily_katie (4 months ago) #23561440A while ago on here I saw a users Ita bag which was white and fluffy with bunny ears on top, I couldn't find where too buy it from at the time so i'm just wondering if any of you knew of where to get it from?
Do you mean these? If so, they are sadly discontinued.
https://aitaikuji.com/content/images/thumbs/0002939_wego-furry-bunny-ita-bag-clear-flap-backpack.jpeg

Yep these were the ones! what a shame, win some loose some I guess :')
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2015/002/6/5/_love_live___eli_ayase_profile_photo_cover_by_shadowmilez-d8c9uvo.png

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

Online No
Level 10
Joined 11 months ago
Post(s) 248
Location United Ki...

4 months ago
Susanoo14 (4 months ago) #23586033There's a few Mise totes on HLJ, but they are either out of stock or on backorder. Looks like they'll have to check on if they can secure it from the manufacturer or something~ [ext link ]

There's also more options from wego, but these would require a proxy~ [ext link ] / [ext link ] / [ext link ]

Proxy works for me, thanks so much for the recs! The last one looks perfect ^^

TheySayMoop
Regular Boarder

TheySayMoop

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1393
Location New Hamps...

4 months ago
rufusdrumknott (4 months ago) #23558468Anyone have recommendations for smaller itabags, like handbag sized? I have one of the mainstream heart window itabags, but I'm not that keen on it and it's not big enough to fit my laptop (the only reason I'd carry a backpack .-.). A handbag-sized one would suit me better, and it would be easier to make character-themed itabags too since I'm super picky about merch I like ^^;
I've seen these before [ext link ], but I don't know if it's too small. They can probably be found somewhere cheaper too.
~~ Selling (mfc link) ~~
~~ My Splits (mfc link) ~~

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

Online No
Level 10
Joined 11 months ago
Post(s) 248
Location United Ki...

4 months ago
TheySayMoop (4 months ago) #23592356rufusdrumknott (4 months ago) #23558468Anyone have recommendations for smaller itabags, like handbag sized? I have one of the mainstream heart window itabags, but I'm not that keen on it and it's not big enough to fit my laptop (the only reason I'd carry a backpack .-.). A handbag-sized one would suit me better, and it would be easier to make character-themed itabags too since I'm super picky about merch I like ^^;
I've seen these before [ext link ], but I don't know if it's too small. They can probably be found somewhere cheaper too.

Oh my God, that is adorable! I love phone purses too, and I've been thinking of getting a new one soon *o* Thank you so much for the link!

Panda_Chan
Impey's Princess
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

Online No
Level 11
Joined 9 months ago
Post(s) 33
Location Poland

4 months ago
Does someone have that kind of itabag? I'd like to buy one but I need that to go to school with it so it must handle A4 size :c

[ext link ]
https://jpeghost.net/x-gAcaaa.jpg

« Prev   1 2   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.