Regular Boarder

intodenile

Online No
Level 5
Joined 9 months ago
Post(s) 12
Location CA, USA

4 months ago
Panda_Chan (4 months ago) #23596425Does someone have that kind of itabag? I'd like to buy one but I need that to go to school with it so it must handle A4 size :c

[ext link ]

I tried to see whether A4 would fit. It seems that it wouldn't be able to handle A4 sizes.

CrimsonPumpkin
Regular Boarder

CrimsonPumpkin

Online No
Level 18
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 178
Location Colombia

4 months ago
Susanoo14 (4 months ago) #23586033
I can work on a list of bags/sites that I've come across ^^ Do you have a prefererence of backpacks or shoulder/handbags? And are you ok with websites that would need a proxy?

You're an angel thank you so much!

I'd like to see which styles are out there, I'm looking for a small backpack but I'm open to other styles since I always go witg design. So far the one I see the most it's the one with the heart but I'd like to see more designs, have many options and pick from there.
Yes there's no problem if proxy is needed ^_^.

Thank you sooooo much!!!
I think this topic will need its own forum thread.
Once again thanks you <3

SegaGirl5000
Regular Boarder

SegaGirl5000

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 3
Location USA

4 months ago
Does anyone know how to reattach a zipper??? Mine got ripped off my bag ;; (Standard heart blue)

Susanoo14
μ'sic forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Regular Boarder

Susanoo14

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2797
Location Buffalo, ...

4 months ago
CrimsonPumpkin (4 months ago) #23606088Susanoo14 (4 months ago) #23586033
I can work on a list of bags/sites that I've come across ^^ Do you have a prefererence of backpacks or shoulder/handbags? And are you ok with websites that would need a proxy?

You're an angel thank you so much!

I'd like to see which styles are out there, I'm looking for a small backpack but I'm open to other styles since I always go witg design. So far the one I see the most it's the one with the heart but I'd like to see more designs, have many options and pick from there.
Yes there's no problem if proxy is needed ^_^.

Thank you sooooo much!!!
I think this topic will need its own forum thread.
Once again thanks you <3

I made a bit of a start here! >< I'll be working on it little by little, but if anyone would like to contribute, please do! (mfc link)

edit// also I'm a bit conflicted on whether to add 'bootleg' bags... for now, I was thinking that bags that don't have an in-print 'official' equivalent is ok to list in that thread. Open to suggestions on this!
Updated 4 months ago #23646128

airportlights
Regular Boarder

airportlights

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location Northern ...

4 months ago
rufusdrumknott (4 months ago) #23558468Anyone have recommendations for smaller itabags, like handbag sized? I have one of the mainstream heart window itabags, but I'm not that keen on it and it's not big enough to fit my laptop (the only reason I'd carry a backpack .-.). A handbag-sized one would suit me better, and it would be easier to make character-themed itabags too since I'm super picky about merch I like ^^;

Ahhh I'm looking for a heart window one in case you're looking to let go of yours!

hugtower
Regular Boarder

hugtower

Online No
Level 16
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 34
Location Kansas, U...

4 months ago
I got my itabag here! [ext link ]

I also bought this phone wallet [ext link ]

They also have a smaller one [ext link ] a backpack [ext link ] and a tote [ext link ]

I used whiterabbitexpress as my proxy and they were able to get the right color for me
Updated 4 months ago #23706936

CrimsonPumpkin
Regular Boarder

CrimsonPumpkin

Online No
Level 18
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 178
Location Colombia

4 months ago
Susanoo14 (4 months ago) #23646128
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE DA BEST!!
That's such a helpful list to start with :D I really appreciate it ^_^

Susanoo14
μ'sic forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Regular Boarder

Susanoo14

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2797
Location Buffalo, ...

4 months ago
CrimsonPumpkin (4 months ago) #23711813Susanoo14 (4 months ago) #23646128
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE DA BEST!!
That's such a helpful list to start with :D I really appreciate it ^_^

Well the thread's setup isn't very pretty, but I've updated it with the complete list of all the bags that I've seen around xD
Updated 4 months ago #23894675

keitaleila
Regular Boarder

keitaleila

Online No
Level 7
Joined 9 months ago
Post(s) 1
Location Latvia, V...

4 months ago
Hi! >u<

I found out about Ita bags a week ago and I would love to make one! I found some nice bags on AliExpress, but I would love some advice! How exactly do the items inside stand in place in the bag? Are you supposed to attach them to something?

intodenile
Regular Boarder

intodenile

Online No
Level 5
Joined 9 months ago
Post(s) 12
Location CA, USA

4 months ago
keitaleila (4 months ago) #24039935Hi! >u<

I found out about Ita bags a week ago and I would love to make one! I found some nice bags on AliExpress, but I would love some advice! How exactly do the items inside stand in place in the bag? Are you supposed to attach them to something?

I still haven't exactly put mine together yet since I'm still waiting for more merch, but I asked my friend how she made hers and I plan on doing mine the same way she did.

For her own bag she cut out a piece of cardboard to insert into the transparent part. She put a regular fabric book cover on it (this kind) and used a lot of safety pins to secure the items to the cover. Then she just simply slipped it into her bag. Right now Walmart and Target already has their back to school things up so you should be able to find fabric book covers there too. Instead of having to pin the items to the bag itself the cardboard would be a more stable backing for the items and you won't have to keep reaching into the bag when attaching the items.
Updated 4 months ago #24047944

moonlight119
Regular Boarder

moonlight119

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 765
Location Philippin...

4 months ago
hugtower (4 months ago) #23706936I also bought this phone wallet [ext link ]I'm interested in this ita-phone pouch but I'm not sure with its size. I know its dimension is mentioned there and all but, would you mind telling me what phone model you use?

Idahocalypse
Regular Boarder

Idahocalypse

Online No
Level 6
Joined 4 months ago
Post(s) 1

4 months ago
If anyone wants to make an itabag on a budget, I've got a great solution - as long as you don't mind carrying around a mini shrine to your favorite character(s) rather than an actual bag for holding things. ^^; It's 4 x 4 x 8.5 in. and you have to make your own insert (I made a small pillow with printed cotton fabric to hang things on and covered the rest with craft paper)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Modella-Transparent-Black-Travel-Pack/10315392?action=product_interest&action_type=title&beacon_version=1.0.2&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&client_guid=579f04e6-0891-45d9-8c1f-65306b87b9d3&config_id=2&customer_id_enc&findingMethod=p13n&guid=579f04e6-0891-45d9-8c1f-65306b87b9d3&item_id=10315392&parent_anchor_item_id=44474683&parent_item_id=44474683&placement_id=irs-2-m2&reporter=recommendations&source=new_site&strategy=PWVAV&visitor_id=aIABbRtLr_4lxaxEe4_F04

At the time of this posting there are only 3 left in stock, so maybe other itabag makers had the same idea as me... ^^;

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

Online No
Level 10
Joined 11 months ago
Post(s) 249
Location United Ki...

4 months ago
moonlight119 (4 months ago) #24435261hugtower (4 months ago) #23706936I also bought this phone wallet [ext link ]I'm interested in this ita-phone pouch but I'm not sure with its size. I know its dimension is mentioned there and all but, would you mind telling me what phone model you use?

I have one of these, and I use an iPhone 6. If you let me know what model you have, I can measure the case for you to let you know if it'd be suitable for it~ Although tbh I can't recommend it as a long-term phone case. It's a tight fit for the phone, and can't really fit more than 4 cards in the pockets. I'm used to using a big phone wallet that fits my money and all the cards I could ever need though, so I may be expecting too much in that aspect. I only use it as a phone case to cons, since I haven't found a bigger itabag that fits my needs yet.
Updated 4 months ago #24444455

moonlight119
Regular Boarder

moonlight119

Online No
Level 16
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 765
Location Philippin...

4 months ago
rufusdrumknott (4 months ago) #24444455moonlight119 (4 months ago) #24435261hugtower (4 months ago) #23706936I also bought this phone wallet [ext link ]I'm interested in this ita-phone pouch but I'm not sure with its size. I know its dimension is mentioned there and all but, would you mind telling me what phone model you use?

I have one of these, and I use an iPhone 6. If you let me know what model you have, I can measure the case for you to let you know if it'd be suitable for it~ Although tbh I can't recommend it as a long-term phone case. It's a tight fit for the phone, and can't really fit more than 4 cards in the pockets. I'm used to using a big phone wallet that fits my money and all the cards I could ever need though, so I may be expecting too much in that aspect. I only use it as a phone case to cons, since I haven't found a bigger itabag that fits my needs yet.
Oohhh thanks! I actually have a 6+ ;;;;; It seemed big enough on the pictures butI guess I have to pass up on this one. It's hard to find phone cases suitable for big phones tho ;A;
Updated 4 months ago #24449587

AstoriaMercury
Regular Boarder

AstoriaMercury

Online No
Level 8
Joined 5 months ago
Post(s) 16
Location Philadelp...

1 month ago
Hey all, does anyone have any good ideas on how I might be able to attach this CharaToria plastic clip to the fabric backing without using glue?Right now it's barely sticking on with hem tape, and is only not sliding down because it protrudes enough to press against the bag surface.

https://jpeghost.net/x-brdaaa.jpg
Updated 1 month ago #27409901

Susanoo14
μ'sic forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Regular Boarder

Susanoo14

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2797
Location Buffalo, ...

1 month ago
AstoriaMercury (1 month ago) #27409901Hey all, does anyone have any good ideas on how I might be able to attach this CharaToria plastic clip to the fabric backing without using glue?Right now it's barely sticking on with hem tape, and is only not sliding down because it protrudes enough to press against the bag surface.

https://jpeghost.net/x-brdaaa.jpg

Maybe put a ball chain/strap inside the clip and use that to pin it on the bag? Like this --> [ext link ]

(Just a heads up - I don't recommend trying to slide the strap under the clip part because I broke the clip off trying to do this, LOL xD)

AstoriaMercury
Regular Boarder

AstoriaMercury

Online No
Level 8
Joined 5 months ago
Post(s) 16
Location Philadelp...

1 month ago
Susanoo14 (1 month ago) #27414784 Maybe put a ball chain/strap inside the clip and use that to pin it on the bag? Like this --> [ext link ]

(Just a heads up - I don't recommend trying to slide the strap under the clip part because I broke the clip off trying to do this, LOL xD)

The link doesn't work, but I think I get what you mean. I'll give it a try, thank you!

« Prev   1 2   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.