S.H. Figuarts ClubS.H. Figuarts ClubFigures & Goods

The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.
  • infinity_haruka Heart Breaking King
    is this group still alive?
    3 years ago
    thanks a ton!
    3 years ago
    Ir1sh693 years ago#21813122Is there any MFC page for the SHF Shenron? I preordered him last week but cannot seem to find him on here.

You mean this? ITEM #165430
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    Hi guys I just want to warn you! I received my shf Digimon today and the quality is really bad
    Just look at the pictures
    BLOG #31208
    I paid 75€ for one! DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT!
    FOR THAT PRICE I EXPECTED BETTER QUALITY
    3 years ago
    when is the next tamashi nations event? I want the whole straw hat 5th anniversary
    4 years ago
    Wheres the best place to snag Renewal Kabuto and Kamen Rider Amazon these days without paying rape prices?
    4 years ago
    Any News Wether They will be more naruto figuarts figures ?
    4 years ago
    I'm new, just thought I would say hello. I'm a Sailor Moon fan but until recently I'd only gotten the Uranus and Neptune SH Figuarts since they're my faves. But I've decided to collect the rest of the senshi too, partly at the urging of my friend who wanted me to collect those instead of the "ice-cream people" (her name for the Sailor Moon petit-charas, since I've only recently started getting them too, starting with the ice-cream set). Though saying "my friend made me do it" might just be an excuse!

And the end result is now that I've belatedly started on both the SH Figuarts and Petit-charas, so I have some catching up to do.
    4 years ago
    Porgo04 years ago#9428369Thank you!
    but i think i'll go with MHT
    or eBay ^^

No problem. I'm holding out for an Angewomon or Jesmon release. Omega Zwartz/AlterB seems possible next year considering Chaos Dukemon was made.
    4 years ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.