HomeClubsClub #314Comments

Local Shopping GuidesLocal Shopping Guides

Sekhmet Killing Stalking
    Didn't know this existed! Anyone know any good shops in the NOVA area? For manga too.
    1 year ago
    Hello, is this board still active? I simply want to ask if anyone knows where to go loot shopping in Macau.
    2 years ago
    R_Kasahara (2 years ago) #3324901It's been over 15 years since I last lived in the area, so I don't know what's around anymore, and most of what I knew is in Center City Philly anyway :/ There used to be a shop called Anime Bento in Springfield, but they closed years ago; it's possible the owners may have relocated somewhere (before Anime Bento, the owners ran the [somewhat overpriced] Quakerhead Collectables in Philly).
    Have you tried searching for comic book stores and general collectable toy stores as well? Sorry I couldn't be of more help...
    no its great anything helps, unfortunately only know of two comic book stores and neither are near me, and don't want to have to go to Philly whenever i want to go to an anime store
    2 years ago
    R_Kasahara ( =₃=)*
    Jc21095 (2 years ago) #3324213Ok sorry but ant figure out how to do a thread so I'll post here, I live in Secane, PA, United States just outside of Philadelphia and I'm trying to find an anime shop without driving too far, looked on Yelp but for some reason it just displays animal shops and not anime shops(and yes I'm searching anime shops, no auto correct), so please help

2 years ago
    2 years ago
    R_Kasahara ( =₃=)*
    Zhenn (3 years ago) #2063806Where is a good place to buy PVC's online in the states? Any suggestions would be wonderful! Thanks
    FYI, this club covers physical stores only.

For online shops based in the US and elsewhere, check out CLUB #72.
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    Climbatize MFC Android app maker
    Hey there, I made this map of Tokyo a couple of years ago, I thought it could interest some people: maps.google.fr/...
    It's a collaborative map, so feel free to complete it :)
    4 years ago
    Luckily I didn't stumble across that one since they sell bootlegs. Must be a real kicker going from someplace with so much options to nothing at all.

I'll be going to Florida this year and while I'm doubting finding anything since it's the retirement state, I'll be on the lookout and definitely will post the results. That'll be in the summer of course, so a few months time.
    6 years ago
    alamarcoApologies for the late update. I searched Google and found nothing in the Chicago area. I also went looking around one day and didn't find anything either (went shopping from shop to shop driving around). It was depressing not finding anything at all. I was only in the city though and not the outskirts.

I talked to a friend who has family in the Chicago area and he said there used to be a couple decades ago, but he wasn't sure if they were still around. He said they were in run down areas so he didn't think they did that well and might not still be around.

This was my experience, too. :( Only I did everything by local transit so the adventure was a little painful haha. I just moved to Chicago from the Seattle area (which is anime shop packed), so I was a little spoiled... and disappointed to find that Chicago has no decent bootleg-free anime shops.
    There is one shop in chinatown, but as I mentioned, they really only sell bootlegs.
    6 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!