HomeClubsClub #317Comments

BerserkBerserk

Oh fuck, another company that got the Berserk licence (for expensive statue), Oniri Créations ENTRY #127666, they announced something special for it, can't wait to see it !
    2 months ago
    First episode of the new anime has aired, it's bad -_-'.
    I'm really sad they never continue the first anime, it was really good.
    1 year ago
    Now back to a six-months wait. Ugh.
    2 years ago
    duwang (2 years ago) #3171240 They actually just announced the end of the hiatus so it'll publish monthly starting this month ♥

You were right! TvT) I'm so happy that Berserk will be monthly thing now <3
    2 years ago
    Watabi (2 years ago) #3123475;v;) this berserk hiatus is painful. Anybody know when it will be back? They actually just announced the end of the hiatus so it'll publish monthly starting this month ♥
    2 years ago
    ;v;) this berserk hiatus is painful. Anybody know when it will be back?
    2 years ago
    zuruji (4 years ago) #1688760Just thought I'd share this epic metal song by Finnish band "Battle Beast" dedicated to The Band of the Hawk youtu.be/67gMPl... \m/

Great stuff! Don't wanna be THAT guy, but they are Swedish <3
    Also check out their songs "Golden Age & Kingdom", they are also Berserk related, and the not as subtle "Black swordsman" Haha
    2 years ago
    Hello fellow Berserk fans! So I have a couple of Art of War Berserk figures mint on card that I can't seem to find here. Either I'm not looking properly or they don't have them. I want to add them in, I was wondering if anyone was willing to help please. I can send pictures of what I have and we can go from there. Thank you!
    3 years ago
    youji what
    Perseus12 (5 years ago) #1411498A new Guts figma "Hawk Squad" is up for pre-order at bbts for a July release. Looks really good. They also have a Zodd statue (from Art of War) for preorder at around $ 700. I wish they would do a few more figma characters, at least Casca.

1 year later: Casca was released last month. Yay!
    3 years ago
    I know this is really random, but I want to put this somewhere.
    Femto really looks like Batman...especially the figures of him.
    3 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com