Studio GhibliStudio GhibliJapanese animation film studio founded in June 1985.

Somby
Regular Boarder

Somby

Online No
Level 7
Joined 3 months ago
Post(s) 3

3 months ago
I went to a yard sale today that had a big box of miscellaneous action figures in it, while going through it I found this cute little Totoro plush. I didn't really get a good look at it when I first saw it, but after purchasing it and heading to my car, I noticed it had a little squeaker in it. (The type you would find in a dog toy) My sister and I have been arguing back and forth today on what kind of toy it is. She says it's a baby toy, while it has really soft fur unlike a dog toy, it has that squeaker that I would imagine would really bother a baby.I would have hated that noise when I was a baby! I think it's a dog toy but it's too high quality to be a dog toy and the idea of a Totoro dog toy is just... weird.The tush tag says "Sun arrow" but the problem is that they've made a BOAT LOAD of Totoro plushes and I can't find the exact one. I'm hoping you guys can help me!

[ext link ]

Here's a picture of the toy in question.

glssmw
Regular Boarder

glssmw

Online No
Level 11
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 18
Location Germany

3 months ago
Somby (3 months ago) #23511041I went to a yard sale today that had a big box of miscellaneous action figures in it, while going through it I found this cute little Totoro plush. I didn't really get a good look at it when I first saw it, but after purchasing it and heading to my car, I noticed it had a little squeaker in it. (The type you would find in a dog toy) My sister and I have been arguing back and forth today on what kind of toy it is. She says it's a baby toy, while it has really soft fur unlike a dog toy, it has that squeaker that I would imagine would really bother a baby.I would have hated that noise when I was a baby! I think it's a dog toy but it's too high quality to be a dog toy and the idea of a Totoro dog toy is just... weird.The tush tag says "Sun arrow" but the problem is that they've made a BOAT LOAD of Totoro plushes and I can't find the exact one. I'm hoping you guys can help me!

[ext link ]

I think I found it. It's part of this Baby Gift Set [ext link ]

Somby
Regular Boarder

Somby

Online No
Level 7
Joined 3 months ago
Post(s) 3

3 months ago
glssmw (3 months ago) #23641848Somby (3 months ago) #23511041I went to a yard sale today that had a big box of miscellaneous action figures in it, while going through it I found this cute little Totoro plush. I didn't really get a good look at it when I first saw it, but after purchasing it and heading to my car, I noticed it had a little squeaker in it. (The type you would find in a dog toy) My sister and I have been arguing back and forth today on what kind of toy it is. She says it's a baby toy, while it has really soft fur unlike a dog toy, it has that squeaker that I would imagine would really bother a baby.I would have hated that noise when I was a baby! I think it's a dog toy but it's too high quality to be a dog toy and the idea of a Totoro dog toy is just... weird.The tush tag says "Sun arrow" but the problem is that they've made a BOAT LOAD of Totoro plushes and I can't find the exact one. I'm hoping you guys can help me!

[ext link ]

I think I found it. It's part of this Baby Gift Set [ext link ]

Oh okay, thanks for finding it!
I still find it weird that there would be a squeaker in a baby's toy.

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.