HomeClubsClub #36Comments

The Xenosaga LegendThe Xenosaga Legend

Hello is anyone here a Xenoblade FAN, I'd like to know if you could join the xenoblade group I just made, and if you would like to get Figma figures of the series, please join
    CLUB #1527
    2 years ago
    buying KOS-MOS figs! please contact me if you're planning on selling :)
    2 years ago
    Hello. I am new to the group but only because I never found the "join" button before XD. I am trying to collect ALL the KOS-MOs figures there are, but I am currently missing some of the GK. If anyone has them, or has seen them sold, please let me know. Nice to meet you all. :)
    3 years ago
    Hi, im new, i love Xenosaga XD i have a huge colection of figures and my news preorders are Dinah *o* and Kos-Mos with her Hilbert Effect OMG *¬*
    3 years ago
    I've added a few more Xenogears itens here. I hope not to offend anyone, hahah! I guess most of the Xenosaga fans are also Xenogears fans... ^_^'
    6 years ago
    Huh, didn't notice this club before. *Joins* Xenosaga is one of the games that really got me into RPGs.

As for the Motion Revives, they're very small, but they have their fun points.
    6 years ago
    For anyone wanting some nice Xeno figures, try the Motion Revives. Great action figures, GI Joe sized, and can be nabbed cheap off HLJ.
    7 years ago
    blueboy an enigma, now & forever
    i don't get why volks decided on re-releasing the 1/4 kosy as a separate entity.
    it would've been better to have her blue eyes & lancer as interchangeable additions instead of a separate fig.
    oh well....i won't cry over this one. i'm quite happy with my recast kosy.
    7 years ago
    AsheHey, can someone put the Xenosaga figures in the right categories?
    I think it was better when all Xenosaga figures where just in the Xenosaga category, but now that they are divided into Episode I, II and III it'd be great if ALL Xenosaga figures where in the right place... I can't change the categories, I would if I could, but I have to ask you... ^^"

Wow, that's messy!! I wonder how it can be changed... I'll try to find out later today. Besides, some of them are listed in the wrong episodes anyways... x__x
    8 years ago
    Hey, can someone put the Xenosaga figures in the right categories?
    8 years ago