MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

Xephros
Regular Boarder

Xephros

Online Yes
Level 12
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 7
Location Finland

2 months ago
After the mfc 4.0 site overhaul, I am unable to make ads. It does not let me add pictures to the listing, and it does not even let me choose the figure I want to sell. It just gives me that spinning wheel on top when I try to choose the figure.

Is there anything I can do about this? I would like to list a figure up for sale.

I have also encountered another problem, I cannot bump my existing sales. It gives me the same spinning wheel on top and nothing happens.

I use the latest chrome browser.

Kaneel
on Ice

Kaneel

Online Yes
Level 47
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 189
Location Germany

2 months ago
Xephros (2 months ago) #24203671After the mfc 4.0 site overhaul, I am unable to make ads. It does not let me add pictures to the listing, and it does not even let me choose the figure I want to sell. It just gives me that spinning wheel on top when I try to choose the figure.

Is there anything I can do about this? I would like to list a figure up for sale.

I have also encountered another problem, I cannot bump my existing sales. It gives me the same spinning wheel on top and nothing happens.

I use the latest chrome browser.

Several user encountering the same problem suggested that turning adblock off solved the issue for them. Other then this we can only wait for kuma to fix the bugs.

Alumina
Regular Boarder

Alumina

Online No
Level 17
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2319
Location USA

2 months ago
Oceanblue (2 months ago) #24203634Hi, I'm a brand new member, just joined yesterday. I've unfortunately already encountered a problem. I've been able to upload only one picture. Whenever I attempt to upload any more pictures on the upload page, it just disappears. I've tried multiple browsers and even tried using my phone, but I had the same problem. I can't find anything on this issue in the FAQ. Is my account too new to let me upload any more pictures? Am I only allowed a certain number of uploads per day? If so, please let me know (and I highly recommend someone update the FAQ if these limits do exist.) If not, well, what's going on?

It's likely those pictures over the size limit (4MB I think?), try shrinking your images and see if it works.
Nendoroid Splits and Group Orders (mfc link)
Nendoroid Parts I'm looking for (mfc link)
Invoices for old splits should be out now, please PM me if you are missing yours.
Note: I have a large backlog of PMs, I'm currently working on it as best as I can.
Updated 2 months ago #24207673

Oyasumi
Regular Boarder

Oyasumi

Online No
Level 15
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 7
Location La La Lan...

2 months ago
Ever since the new update, I've been getting notifications for ads being created for items in my wish list. I feel like I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find where I can edit these notification preferences. I am using the mobile website. Thanks
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll12/xFlyingpenguinsx/ministeinsgatechibi2_zpsdnmal9wv.png

riringo
Regular Boarder

riringo

Online No
Level 18
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 17

2 months ago
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but with the V4 layout, I can't get rid of the "listed" icon on figures that have been added to one of my lists on the front page. I've already got the "view collection marker" set to the right option (O, B, W), but it doesn't do anything.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 34
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 2077
Location Unova

2 months ago
I don't really know where to post this, but I just wanted to say I'm glad the ads bug got fixed!
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png

Gwenwyfar
Regular Boarder

Gwenwyfar

Online No
Level 5
Joined 3 months ago
Post(s) 4

2 months ago
I hope this is the right place to post this, I could not find the answer elsewhere.

I was looking for some Vanillaware artbooks and see they aren't listed on the site. I see on the posting guide that many kinds of books aren't permitted, but I also see some goods that come as extras of pre-orders listed. So if I were to create the artbook that comes as a bonus of say, Odin Sphere pre-order, would it be allowed? If not, why?
Updated 2 months ago #24270711

GodYagami
Regular Boarder

GodYagami

Online No
Level 21
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 516
Location Brazil

2 months ago
Entry question:

I have an official score book I would like to add in the database, is that possible?
I couldn't find this under "classifications" and I thought I should ask before trying to add it, since it would be misleading to add without the "score book" label using just as "book" or something else instead.

EDIT: Nvm, I found that as "music sheet" instead. I was looking for score book.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/10aac9fde5cd30918e55dfe709204aa8/tumblr_ouawhc54aB1vc9wuho1_1280.jpg
Updated 2 months ago #24396101

paTKany
Over 9000

paTKany

Online No
Level 39
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 480
Location Aasu resi...

2 months ago
Gwenwyfar (2 months ago) #24270711So if I were to create the artbook that comes as a bonus of say, Odin Sphere pre-order, would it be allowed? If not, why?

Not allowed. See rules:
"Do not split the bundled media from the main media."
"No free/bonus books."

Gwenwyfar
Regular Boarder

Gwenwyfar

Online No
Level 5
Joined 3 months ago
Post(s) 4

2 months ago
paTKany (2 months ago) #24448934Gwenwyfar (2 months ago) #24270711So if I were to create the artbook that comes as a bonus of say, Odin Sphere pre-order, would it be allowed? If not, why?

Not allowed. See rules:
"Do not split the bundled media from the main media."
"No free/bonus books."

Thanks. It's really a shame that these rules remove the existence of any special bonus items that could be traded from the database though... Just two last questions: Can you at least mention the pre-order bonuses on the item description? And what about bundles that are sold separately as collectors edition? I can't find any on the database, but I don't see mentions of them being forbidden in the rules (ex: Muramasa collector's edition box)

paTKany
Over 9000

paTKany

Online No
Level 39
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 480
Location Aasu resi...

2 months ago
Gwenwyfar (2 months ago) #24451124Can you at least mention the pre-order bonuses on the item description?

Yes. You can mention pre-order bonuses there.

Gwenwyfar (2 months ago) #24451124And what about bundles that are sold separately as collectors edition?

Collectors' editions should have their own database entry. Every different release must have it's own entry.
See this (mfc link) for example.

Gwenwyfar
Regular Boarder

Gwenwyfar

Online No
Level 5
Joined 3 months ago
Post(s) 4

2 months ago
paTKany (2 months ago) #24471631Gwenwyfar (2 months ago) #24451124Can you at least mention the pre-order bonuses on the item description?

Yes. You can mention pre-order bonuses there.

Gwenwyfar (2 months ago) #24451124And what about bundles that are sold separately as collectors edition?

Collectors' editions should have their own database entry. Every different release must have it's own entry.
See this (mfc link) for example.

Perfect then, thank you! :)
Updated 2 months ago #24472056

freezermilk
Cute Girl Enthusiast
Regular Boarder

freezermilk

Online Yes
Level 7
Joined 8 months ago
Post(s) 5
Location Palm Beac...

2 months ago
Potentially this is a stupid question but how do you insert the green item # links into blogs/comments so that u mouse over them and it previews the item?
Cute girl magic, activate! ✨✨

tharglet
Regular Boarder

tharglet

Online No
Level 10
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 78
Location UK

2 months ago
freezermilk (2 months ago) #24507249Potentially this is a stupid question but how do you insert the green item # links into blogs/comments so that u mouse over them and it previews the item?

Just paste the web address in the post. It'll automatically change on preview/submit.

ItsaTimmy
Regular Boarder

ItsaTimmy

Online No
Level 15
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 96
Location NE, USA

2 months ago
It appears I can't link blog posts to my clubs unless the said post is my own in the new site version. Is this intentional?

Eccmy
Very Important Boarder

Eccmy

Online No
Level 30
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 156

2 months ago
ItsaTimmy (2 months ago) #24579124It appears I can't link blog posts to my clubs unless the said post is my own in the new site version. Is this intentional?

Same here, I wanted to add (mfc link) and (mfc link) to the Bunny Farm club club #417 , but for some reason the ability to link isn't there with the v4 version of the blogs...

Alumina
Regular Boarder

Alumina

Online No
Level 17
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2319
Location USA

2 months ago
Where do I direct someone to leave feedback for a sale ad? Since the ads are running v4 now it seems to completely blank all the details out and there's no indication of any place to leave feedback, at least on my end. Or is feedback no longer a feature?
Invoices for old splits should be out now, please PM me if you are missing yours.
Note: I have a large backlog of PMs, I'm currently working on it as best as I can.

theyasminshow
Hardboiled Heavy
Very Important Boarder

theyasminshow

Online No
Level 33
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 230
Location New York

2 months ago
Alumina (2 months ago) #24604541Where do I direct someone to leave feedback for a sale ad? Since the ads are running v4 now it seems to completely blank all the details out and there's no indication of any place to leave feedback, at least on my end. Or is feedback no longer a feature?
It's-- oh. It's on the bottom of the ad now.
http://theyasminshow.com/mfc/fuck_imgur/woosersig.png
- not that I was obsessed with it, I just needed to get it -

Alumina
Regular Boarder

Alumina

Online No
Level 17
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 2319
Location USA

2 months ago
theyasminshow (2 months ago) #24609760Alumina (2 months ago) #24604541Where do I direct someone to leave feedback for a sale ad? Since the ads are running v4 now it seems to completely blank all the details out and there's no indication of any place to leave feedback, at least on my end. Or is feedback no longer a feature?
It's-- oh. It's on the bottom of the ad now.

Thank you, I definitely wasn't looking down there. I also think that it doesn't show to me on my ad since I assume I, of course, can't leave feedback for myself.

tetrix
Regular Boarder

tetrix

Online No
Level 22
Joined 11 months ago
Post(s) 6
Location Singapore

2 months ago
Hi, I have several anime goods that are of Japanese origins and are made by Taiwanese manufacturers Muse (encyclopedia #131410) and Proware (encyclopedia #33564). According to the FAQs, it is okay to add figures of Japanese origins and non-Japanese manufacturers to the database. Does this applies to goods as well?

« Prev   1 89 90 91 92 93 94 95   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.