MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

R_Dorothy
Regular Boarder

R_Dorothy

Online No
Level 20
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 179
Location USA

9 days ago
Can we get just 1 alert per item when someone comments and don't get any new ones until after we've viewed them? I really don't need 20 emails about people leaving comments on a popular item.

Also, I think it's about time Anime Island gets their "MFC Approved Shop" taken away.
http://i.imgur.com/PJOu4BM.jpg

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

Online No
Level 25
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 85

6 days ago
I noticed that the picture thumbnail of an item is present when we clicked "add to my collection" but not on the actual item page.
It would be great if the thumbnail can be placed at the item page itself as well so that I'd know which item I'm actually looking at.

About the shop name when adding an item to our collection, iirc MFC used to remember and suggest the previous shop names I've typed in and I get to select them but now it's like a fixed list of shop names? I've never even heard of those shops before and having their names listed right in the face is a nuisance tbh. Can that list of shops be removed / disabled or something?

And can the semi-transparent grey bar that drags / follows you as you scroll be static or permanent at the top? I'm getting headaches with that haunting me as I scroll down MFC pages...

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 23
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 651
Location Creek Hel...

6 days ago
When you blacklist someone, can all of your information remain completely hidden from them? I just found out that I guess my profile on the sidebar is still visible to someone I blacklisted. It would be great if they were unable to see absolutely anything on my profile except for maybe just the avatar. And side note, what does the "hide all comments" option for blacklisting do? Hide all my comments from them or hide all their comments from me? I think it should maybe work both ways, if it doesn't already.
*Discounted all my scale figures (mfc link) for sale & offer free shipping as of 08/06*

~Current Sales List~

Hunted nendo parts (mfc link)

+Forever looking for the just the cases/boxes for Princess Resurrection & Blood+ Vol.1 English DVD releases+

*Still freaking out about SUPER LOVERS anime coming to America*

nikkoda
ミカ大好きだよ
Regular Boarder

nikkoda

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 32
Location Michigan,...

5 days ago
Can there be an option to hide user profile comments in the 'comments' tab. I'd rather not see these personal lovey dovey comments or long drawn out conversations that take up the entire page everytime I look through them.
Updated 5 days ago #27181871

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

Online No
Level 38
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 136
Location The Eroji...

4 days ago
ffenris (20 days ago) #26534895When we bring up the pop up to link items to one another, the list starts off showing all items, listed by popularity. This means we always start with Ultimate Madoka and Oboro Muramasa, which are not particularly useful. If the items shown there could instead be sorted by most recent first, it would actually be very useful, because often, we end up adding an item and its bundled omake or its variants in quick succession, so it is likely that we'd find our required items immediately without a search. This would turn this dialog into something better than in v3 rather than poorer, as it stands. It is currently poorer due to the time it takes to context switch between different types of searches and because the search entry field is not suited for browser auto-complete.
Notice that this has been implemented, thanks kuma! Finding it useful already.

The same can also be done for the encyclopedia linking screen -- that starts up with GSC/Alter etc always, whereas starting with the latest entries would be helpful for eg when adding a new origin and related characters or a new artist and circle etc. Admittedly not as common an occurrence as with the item linking, but still beats popularity. And any chance of making that text entry box browser auto-completeable?

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 23
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 651
Location Creek Hel...

2 days ago
Posting in both the V4 feedback thread and the suggestions thread.

+ Being able to fully customize my profile was one reason why I was a supporter. I will not be renewing my support for the site. The new profile update looks awful, so much wasted space. My customized profile is now out the window, my sacred space that I loved is now ruined.

+ Why does it show when you are online? I absolutely DO NOT like this feature. It's creepy, it's like facebook or something. Someone knowing when you are online just feels weird, it's why I always stayed logged in (plus that's out of pure convenience). Plus I feel this is a SAFETY ISSUE FOR ME PERSONALLY. It's why I don't post pictures of myself everywhere, I don't like being forced to show everyone "Hey! I'm online! This is my current status! Now look at what I'm doing!" PLEASE BRING BACK THE FEATURE TO STAY LOGGED IN AND HIDDEN AS OFFLINE. Even the PSN has this simple feature implemented now. It makes me uncomfortable to know that my status of being online is being shown.

+ When I went to log out and log back in to make sure the "hide me" feature is checked, I noticed the description on the site says "MyFigureCollection.net is a service.....Since when? It's always been a database though now it's just a social media site. Also, if the hide me feature is still available to check on the new V4 home page, why is it not implemented? Am I missing something? Can someone let me know if I am listed as offline now? If I log out on my computer but I'm still logged in on mobile does it show I'm still logged in? I hope my freak out is not warranted and I am not shown as online to everyone. Once I post this I am logging out of the mobile and desktop sites and heading back to work.

I completely agree with everyone, if anyone knows of an alternate site to move to please let me know. I am tired of the site owner waving a giant middle finger to everyone with these forced updates and no feedback. So many features on this site have now become useless. It would be so beneficial to still have V4 up but allow users to use the V3 layout. The one we were all happy with. The site seems now to be more for advertising than making friends or engaging in a once great community. I am really sad to see this happen. Four years on this site and I've enjoyed it so much but now it's just a social media site where you can pay to have your ads shown and a layout that just allows for store ads to be more easily visible/accessible.
*Discounted all my scale figures (mfc link) for sale & offer free shipping as of 08/06*

~Current Sales List~

Hunted nendo parts (mfc link)

+Forever looking for the just the cases/boxes for Princess Resurrection & Blood+ Vol.1 English DVD releases+

*Still freaking out about SUPER LOVERS anime coming to America*

« Prev   1 74 75 76 77 78 79 80   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.