HomeClubsClub #533Comments

UK CollectorsUK Collectors

Unreg sal now at 16 days :/ still not here...
    while reg sal took about 12.
    3 days ago
    anyone interested in UK based suruga-ya group orders?
    i order from there all the time, at least a few times a month and have everything forwarded so no customs fees :)
    16 days ago
    Miau (1 month ago) #32047189Not that I'm aware of... the biggest con in London is MCM, which is only on in May and October. The only other con I know is ALCON, which is on in August/Sept.
    Someone else may have a suggestion though!

Very late reply, but Hyper Japan (July and November) is a fantastic convention in London! It's pretty huge too.

It mostly focuses on Japanese culture and anime, and it's my favourite convention personally. MCM is great for the sheer size, but Hyper Japan is specifically Japanese culture.

Not to mention, the guests are amazing! They've had tons of Vocaloid concerts (official and fanmade), as well as some awesome musicians and actors. The meet and greets usually go really smoothly too.

Food available is insanely good too!
    26 days ago
    okay no you're right, anything from Osaka is fast as always but my parcel from Tokyo has been sitting at posting/collection for 5 days now :/
    26 days ago
    solluxcaptor (1 month ago) #33068013Having the opposite problem and actually came here to ask about it. Besides 1 speedy package, my SAL packages are taking abnormally long. :/

ah that's unfortunate, seems SAL is unreliable as always. i wonder if it depends on which airport they're going to? unless everything goes through heathrow
    1 month ago
    yurii (1 month ago) #32488853has anyone else found that SAL is being super quick lately? i have parcels arriving after 5 days?? though it could be because many countries aren't serving SAL right now..

1 month ago
    1 month ago
    yurii (3 months ago) #31312163Miau (3 months ago) #31312157
    Someone else may have a suggestion though!

Thank you SO much!! ♡
    Thanks for the info, i will be checking more info about them > <

(sorry for the late reply haha...)
    1 month ago
    Miau (3 months ago) #31312157

Someone else may have a suggestion though!
    3 months ago
    Hello!!

I'm planning to go to the London area from April to June/July this year and i'm wondering if there's any anime/manga event/con in that dates or where can i see that kind of "anime info" ;;
    thanks!