Spare PartsSpare PartsMisc

All Japanese Games, Anime Figures & Trading Cards! Reliable Worldwide Shipping, and World-Class Customer Service!
  • Does anyone have Nendoroid Black Rock Shooter’s (TV Anim) twin tail hair part? I accidentally dropped it and it sadly snapped my twin tail.
    13 days ago
    Looking for Persona 5 EX-050 figma Hero's glasses, or something similar.
    16 days ago
    looking for GSC Rem ITEM #464666 teapot tray holding arm, mine's finger broke off. Also looking for the metal peg holder thing for GSC triumphant excalibur saber ITEM #13777
    17 days ago
    Zypharia Helpless Taiga Simp
    Looking for the both eyes pieces of the Ryuko Matoi Senketsu Kisaragi 1/8 figure.
    17 days ago
    I’m looking for this Saber’s prop and baseplate? [url=][/url] www.amazon.com/...
    1 month ago
    Hey all, just wondering if any one has an extra spear for this Madoka Magica Kyouko scale, ITEM #97172.
    2 months ago
    Not entirely sure how getting spare parts on this site works (new here) but my Hatsune Miku Sakura 2020 ver. figure (Item #886807) has a crack in the base by her left foot. Anyone know where I could get a replacement base?
    2 months ago
    I’ve been looking for these hair pieces to finish a custom nendoroid for nearly a year now. I’m looking for either Item #331511’s hair or Item #720973’s hair. I don’t even mind if they’re a little scratched or paint is missing, since I plan on painting it. I just don’t want to have to buy the entire nendoroid just for the hair piece. If you’re interested, please dm me!
    2 months ago
    if anyone has the tsumugi kotobuki 5th anniversary figure's straight arm, im looking for it! I only have the bent arm.
    2 months ago
    If anyone has a spare leaf part for the Fight Club Mako nendoroid (Item #287743) please please please message me, I need a replacement for my husband.
    3 months ago