Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Online No
Level 11
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 207

9 days ago
AkibaMelon (9 days ago) #25806701I apologize in advance for the same ol' "how-much-is-shipping-for"-question, but did anybody order a wall scroll from AmiAmi before and is able to tell me how they shipped it?

The item in question is 73cm x 52cm in size and I hoped they could send it out via SAL small packet tube, which has a size limitation of 90cm I believe.
Please don't tell me they will put it in a regular shipping box...... O_____O

When I ordered these two: item #338107 item #358894 They sent it together in a long rectangular box, it was something like this:

https://www.packagingproducts.co.nz/assets/Uploads/_resampled/PadWyI2NDAiLCI0ODAiLCJGRkZGRkYiXQ/CPOSTER3.png
The shipping rate in that moment was 1350 yens by EMS, sent to USA, that was before the increase in Japan Post rates, so it was a while ago. But I don't know if it's SAL shippable.

tharglet
Regular Boarder

tharglet

Online No
Level 9
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 66
Location UK

9 days ago
AkibaMelon (9 days ago) #25806701I apologize in advance for the same ol' "how-much-is-shipping-for"-question, but did anybody order a wall scroll from AmiAmi before and is able to tell me how they shipped it?

The item in question is 73cm x 52cm in size and I hoped they could send it out via SAL small packet tube, which has a size limitation of 90cm I believe.
Please don't tell me they will put it in a regular shipping box...... O_____O

If you are just ordering a scroll, the should put it in a scroll-shaped box. With AmiAmi, when shipping hasn't been listed, I've always had a reply when I've messaged them to ask.

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 85
Location Germany

8 days ago
robert18 (9 days ago) #25814941snip
tharglet (9 days ago)snip.
Thank you to the both of you for your responses! :D

I just went ahead and ordered it and I could indeed choose SAL small packet and shipping waas only 480 yen. Woohoo XD

Rizu
Regular Boarder

Rizu

Online No
Level 10
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Argentina

6 days ago
Hello. I try looking for this but I couldn't find it.
Do they split orders? Mine went over the 2kg by very little and the SAL parcel difference is too much.

And do you know how many cancellations they take before they ban you?

mikki-malu
Regular Boarder

mikki-malu

Online No
Level 25
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 379
Location Russia

6 days ago
Rizu (6 days ago) #25918652Hello. I try looking for this but I couldn't find it.
Do they split orders? Mine went over the 2kg by very little and the SAL parcel difference is too much.

Yes, they split orders, you need to send them a message before the payment deadline. You can simply ask to split it or ask specifically how you want in split, I mean, which items you want in one box (if you're sure they fit into small packet ofc).

As for cancellations, they might allow a few but you never know how many times they will let you do that.
http://ru.myanimeshelf.com/images/bnsign/350x60.jpg
FIGURES FOREVAH :D

hugtower
Regular Boarder

hugtower

Online No
Level 16
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 29
Location Kansas, U...

6 days ago
Not sure if this is the right place, but I figured if I made a blog it'd get deleted so anyway

I just got this email from Amiami and was wondering if it meant she's been completely cancelled or just isn't going to be avaliable through them? ;_;

AmiAmi: Product Discontinuation (208498730)

Thank you for ordering with AmiAmi.

We regret to inform you that production of the following item(s) has been discontinued by the manufacturer:

1 x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Magia Record "Iroha Tamaki" Figure (Collectable Prize)(Pre-order)

Unfortunately we will be unable to fulfill any outstanding orders for the above item(s). We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
AmiAmi

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Online No
Level 11
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 207

6 days ago
hugtower (6 days ago) #25927618Not sure if this is the right place, but I figured if I made a blog it'd get deleted so anyway

I just got this email from Amiami and was wondering if it meant she's been completely cancelled or just isn't going to be avaliable through them? ;_;

We regret to inform you that production of the following item(s) has been discontinued by the manufacturer:

1 x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Magia Record "Iroha Tamaki" Figure (Collectable Prize)(Pre-order)

Unfortunately we will be unable to fulfill any outstanding orders for the above item(s). We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
AmiAmi

I have never seen that message before, but to me it sounds like she is cancelled or the maker not made sufficient to fulfill all the orders and don't plan to do it. Sorry >_<

Shikaree
Regular Boarder

Shikaree

Online No
Level 10
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 77
Location United St...

6 days ago
hugtower (6 days ago) #25927618Not sure if this is the right place, but I figured if I made a blog it'd get deleted so anyway

Best regards,
AmiAmi

Figure's not canceled. Just that AmiAmi won't be getting any more so all unfulfilled orders will be closed and not charged.

Rizu
Regular Boarder

Rizu

Online No
Level 10
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Argentina

2 days ago
mikki-malu (6 days ago) #25918744Rizu (6 days ago) #25918652Hello. I try looking for this but I couldn't find it.

Yes, they split orders, you need to send them a message before the payment deadline. You can simply ask to split it or ask specifically how you want in split, I mean, which items you want in one box (if you're sure they fit into small packet ofc).

As for cancellations, they might allow a few but you never know how many times they will let you do that.

Thanks.
Do you think my order will still be valid if they don't reply before the payment deadline?
I'm getting nervous because I sent them a message 3 days ago and the deadline for payment is getting closer but I haven't gotten a reply yet :(
Updated 2 days ago #26103279

mikki-malu
Regular Boarder

mikki-malu

Online No
Level 25
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 379
Location Russia

2 days ago
Rizu (2 days ago) #26103279mikki-malu (6 days ago) #25918744Rizu (6 days ago) #25918652Hello. I try looking for this but I couldn't find it.

Thanks.
Do you think my order will still be valid if they don't reply before the payment deadline?
I'm getting nervous because I sent them a message 3 days ago and the deadline for payment is getting closer but I haven't gotten a reply yet :(

After the deadline they won't make any changes to orders, you'll have to pay the bill or they cancel. Try to contact them again, make sure all the info about your order is in a message, when I needed to make changes I always sent messages as replies to their mails (payment request or sth), they still have one email address for everything so they should see your message. Delay might be because of the weekend, or they're just busy, it won't hurt to write again :)
http://ru.myanimeshelf.com/images/bnsign/350x60.jpg
FIGURES FOREVAH :D

« Prev   1 91 92 93 94 95 96 97   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.