HomeClubsClub #77Comments

DaiGurrenBrigadeDaiGurrenBrigade

PICTURE #1857691

someone is trying to revive gurren lagann
    8 months ago
    NanohaForever (5 years ago) #1613063I loved the ending, and Simon was awesome. of course Nia is adorable. good series.
    But...I Really disliked Kamina!

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????
    4 years ago

But...I Really disliked Kamina!
    5 years ago
    Loved Gurren Lagann!! Recently got a Yoko figure. An awesome show!! Roh! Roh! fight the power!!! :D
    5 years ago
    Gurren Lagann will be airing once again in Japan starting January 5th, 2013! On top of that it's still the show's 5th anniversary. Naturally this will lead to more merchandise meaning more figures will be on the way. So be on the lookout!!

I'm personally crossing my fingers for more male character figures. What I wouldn't give for a great adult (preferably space arc) Simon figure. It's wishful thinking but a girl can dream.(ノ´∀`)

[source 1]
    [source 2]
    5 years ago
    ITEM #115111 NEW MODEL KIT!!

Full Drill ver with spiral energy drills and GIGA DRILL spiral energy ver.
    6 years ago
    MathayuzJust to bump this club a bit, there is a preorder for a Sega Prize of Yoko on top of lagann's hand.

Another Yoko for my collection, yay xD I've already preordered her and can't wait for the release! :)
    6 years ago
    6 years ago
    I am in desperate need of a Revoltech Lazengann, but I refuse to pay $70+ for it. le sigh
    6 years ago
    With the new RIO:BOT of GL and the upcoming Lazengann, there are new aditions to the colection!
    6 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com