HomeClubsClub #875Comments

Team Onii-chan!

• FirstPrev12NextLast
    16 comments
    D E D ... well, their FB page is active.
    1 year ago
    Still Active?? Anyone? ^_^
    2 years ago
    Hello?! Is this group still active? :)
    3 years ago
    :D
    3 years ago
    uhm. would you be displaying figs later at otaku expo reloaded?
    4 years ago
    Taken last Saturday at your figure display:
    PICTURE #787108
    4 years ago
    For sure I will join here :)
    4 years ago
    well.. Im a filipino so I might as well join here...
    5 years ago
    Got some pictures of your figure display here: profiles.php?us...
    5 years ago
    Hello all! I'm thinking of splitting the box of petit v1 and v2 of lucky star but unless all have takers.. i only liked some of them in the set and i didnt want to spend that much for all of it..it'll be Php350 each or $9 without shipping and handling fees yet.

I can accept:
    >Swapping (nendos for nendos only..specially if its in my wish list)
    >Paypal payments as a gift or you pay the fees
    >Direct Deposit to my account
    >I prefer spliters from the Philippines so its hassle free for me

Rules:
    >ILL ONLY PURCHASE IF ALL HAS TAKERS
    >ILL ONLY PURCHASE IF ALL HAS BEEN PAID

Procedure:
    1. We will wait if all characters have takers, up until 3 max reservation each characters, first come first serve.
    2. When all are reserved in the set then we will all have to pay for our parts.
    3. I will buy the whole box and distribute it to the paid people.
    4. I will ship all together ^_^

*I will not buy unless all has a takers of at least one person.
    *I will not buy unless all has been paid
    *I will do refund if this will not be proceeded (so paypal is the best for this)
    *If a person suddenly backs-out the reservation then it will be given to the second reserved person.
    **You are not allowed to back out once we have agreed to buy the item and specially when you have already paid.
    **Refund will only be issued if 80% of the buyers backs out after everyone pays and if not 80% asks for back out this will proceed.

From left to right, first row:

Akira - Cranky >
    Tsukasa - Summer uniform >
    Konata - Swimsuit >
    Kagami - Shrine Maiden >dncx
    Miyuki - cheerleader >dncx

SPECIAL CHARACTER - the boy (forgot his name) >

*I would love to swap these for the Hiiragi Twins "lucky star x street fighter" OR "lucky star in shrine maiden uniform"

RED - RESERVED
    BLUE - SWAPPING
    ORANGE - PAID

First reserved - first person to reserve and will be getting this item unless backs out before payment or before We purchase the product in the store
    Second reserved - second person to reserve and will only be getting this if the first person backs out before We pay and buy the product from the store
    Third reserved - second person to reserve and will only be getting this if the first person backs out before We pay and buy the product from the store

***WE ONLY PAY WHEN ALL IS RESERVE
    ***WE ONLY BUY THE PRODUCT FROM THE STORE WHEN ALL IS PAID
    *There should only be a max of 3 people reserved.
    ***DEADLINE OF RESERVATION IS JANUARY 20 2012 if not reserved then IGNORE THIS COMMENT
    5 years ago