Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1294
Location Californi...

4 months ago
So I am a fucking idiot and forgot to order Race Queen Saber. Now orders are closed at the usual places. God I hope she opens back up on Ami right before release. Went ahead and ordered Rin Nero and Illya though so I don't make that mistake again.
Bewbs

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 200
Location United St...

4 months ago
Anyone know who she is?

[ext link ]

I just posted her on MacrossWorld's figure topic to see as well. I found her on Moeyo during their WF coverage but didn't note her name. Now I can't find her anymore.
I want vintage anime and videogame figures!
Updated 4 months ago #24394481

mank
Regular Boarder

mank

Online No
Level 5
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 15

4 months ago
Soooo, apparently there's a US store for Bandai exclusive junk now? And I'm looking at the Figuarts Zero Vegito and Gogeta ([ext link ]), but... hmm. Apparently their shipping is freaking $33, which is... a bit much. And I'm worried, like, can I even combine those, or would that be $33 each? Because... oof. And of course I missed a $20 off that shipping sale. In theory I should wait for a US release like every one of these Figuarts Zero Dragon Ball figures, but it'd be nice to lock it in if I could do that in a halfway reasonable way. I mean, I'm tempted by the shininess and the pointiness...

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1417

4 months ago
JetJockey (4 months ago) #24394481Anyone know who she is?

[ext link ]

I just posted her on MacrossWorld's figure topic to see as well. I found her on Moeyo during their WF coverage but didn't note her name. Now I can't find her anymore.

It's in Moeyo's original unsorted coverage. She's from Emontoys but no info beyond that was given, and she's not in the database here, at least not by searching for that company. Moeyo page (usual NSFW): [ext link ]

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 200
Location United St...

4 months ago
cfx (4 months ago) #24395050JetJockey (4 months ago) #24394481Anyone know who she is?

[ext link ]

It's in Moeyo's original unsorted coverage. She's from Emontoys but no info beyond that was given, and she's not in the database here, at least not by searching for that company. Moeyo page (usual NSFW): [ext link ]

Thanks. Still nothing on MFC either. But she might be a good one going by the sculpt.

Apple (item #520677) is coming out in December. Perhaps a good Christmas present for me.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1417

4 months ago
JetJockey (4 months ago) #24533461cfx (4 months ago) #24395050JetJockey (4 months ago) #24394481Anyone know who she is?

[ext link ]

Thanks. Still nothing on MFC either. But she might be a good one going by the sculpt.

Found her on Dengeki here, close to the bottom of the page with a placard [ext link ] I can't read kanji names, so I only know her name is Yaya <something>. ACToys appears to be a Chinese company so depending on her source she may not belong in the database here.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1417

4 months ago
GSC Anastasia item #550056 is painted, so beautiful:

https://static.myfigurecollection.net/pics/figure/large/550056.jpg

There's a different picture here [ext link ]
Updated 4 months ago #24561622

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 200
Location United St...

4 months ago
cfx (4 months ago) #24546562JetJockey (4 months ago) #24533461cfx (4 months ago) #24395050JetJockey (4 months ago) #24394481Anyone know who she is?

[ext link ]

Found her on Dengeki here, close to the bottom of the page with a placard [ext link ] I can't read kanji names, so I only know her name is Yaya <something>. ACToys appears to be a Chinese company so depending on her source she may not belong in the database here.

I can't read it either. Anyone else here?

[ext link ]

Tempy
Regular Boarder

Tempy

Online No
Level 8
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 88

4 months ago
JetJockey (4 months ago) #24573955cfx (4 months ago) #24546562JetJockey (4 months ago) #24533461cfx (4 months ago) #24395050JetJockey (4 months ago) #24394481Anyone know who she is?

[ext link ]

[ext link ]

Took me a while to figure out, but it seems to be Tushan Yaya ([ext link ]) from the Huyao Xiao Hongniang (Fox Spirit Matchmaker/Enmusubi no Youko-chan) anime - [ext link ]
Updated 4 months ago #24596108

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 200
Location United St...

4 months ago
Tempy (4 months ago) #24596108JetJockey (4 months ago) #24573955cfx (4 months ago) #24546562JetJockey (4 months ago) #24533461cfx (4 months ago) #24395050JetJockey (4 months ago) #24394481Anyone know who she is?

[ext link ]

[ext link ]

Took me a while to figure out, but it seems to be Tushan Yaya ([ext link ]) from the Huyao Xiao Hongniang (Fox Spirit Matchmaker/Enmusubi no Youko-chan) anime - [ext link ]

Thanks!!! I never heard of that show before. But the figure looks good. I guess Moeyo will pick up when she's painted.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1417

3 months ago
Max Factory blog has pictures of damaged Iowa item #464559 here [ext link ]

There's heavy and light armament versions and heavy is of course WHS.

Update: She's now on the GSC store site, $173 (they now charge in USD).

GSC also posted a release date update [ext link ] and surprise! (not) Bismarck item #331595 has been delayed from August to September, and with that I have nothing for this month.
Updated 3 months ago #24783822

ohmygoditsjrod
Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

Online No
Level 11
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1294
Location Californi...

3 months ago
Think I'll go light version with Iowa. Since Amakuni is being the bro and doing a full armor version I don't need the damaged guns.

I can get Light Version shipped on TOM for $145 And $45 back in points. Of I use $45 points shell only be $100 shipped and get $30 back. Or 11k on Ami. Will probably go TOM but Ami is a good price too. I just like paying on advance.
Bewbs

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1417

3 months ago
ohmygoditsjrod (3 months ago) #24829315Think I'll go light version with Iowa. Since Amakuni is being the bro and doing a full armor version I don't need the damaged guns.

I can get Light Version shipped on TOM for $145 And $45 back in points. Of I use $45 points shell only be $100 shipped and get $30 back. Or 11k on Ami. Will probably go TOM but Ami is a good price too. I just like paying on advance.

Moeyo has their own pics (NSFW as usual) here [ext link ]

I won't be getting this as I don't really like figures with torn clothing, but I'm hoping Amakuni's will look awesome once painted and if she does I'll really consider getting her. :)
Updated 3 months ago #24844695

Freezasaurus
Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 422
Location New York ...

3 months ago
I ended up ordering the Miia reissue... Then I went over to Rightstuf and ordered Monster Musume vol.9-12 since I'm a bit behind, and both volumes of the Monster Girls Encyclopedia. Send Help.
Buy now. Regret later.

Garentz
Regular Boarder

Garentz

Online No
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 392
Location France

3 months ago
Hello,

I just saw the preview of Plachta item #396943 on the Alter blog [ext link ] She's outstanding, can't wait to know the price tomorrow :)

GaijinDensetsu
Regular Boarder

GaijinDensetsu

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 315
Location Central N...

3 months ago
Garentz (3 months ago) #24965607Hello,

I just saw the preview of Plachta item #396943 on the Alter blog [ext link ] She's outstanding, can't wait to know the price tomorrow :)

yeah curious to see the price on this one. this figure speaks to me, haha.
-RMI-

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1417

3 months ago
On Amiami now, 17,630 yen, only 8% discount: [ext link ]

On Hobby Search for 17,800 [ext link ]

Wanderer5
Regular Boarder

Wanderer5

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 395

3 months ago
Lol, was confused at the 1/1 scale for Racing Miku 2017, but she is fairy sized.XD

Garentz
Regular Boarder

Garentz

Online No
Level 16
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 392
Location France

3 months ago
I was expecting 15K, the price hurts but this figure is outstanding. I was waiting this beauty since so long time, i couldn't pass on Plachta.

I have ordered her on Big in Japan 17 490 Yens + 1490 Yens for the shipping : Total 18980 Yens
Updated 3 months ago #25003313

GaijinDensetsu
Regular Boarder

GaijinDensetsu

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 315
Location Central N...

3 months ago
Yeah that price is a bit much.
-RMI-