weiwere

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 59
Location Singapore...

1 month ago
noctisity (1 month ago)I have a question about this message I was sent:
【MV170715-168286】のご注文につきまして、8/23(水)にすでに、発送のご案内をさせて頂きましたが弊社より配送業者を通して、商品の配送止処理をしております。
Does that mean they did not actually send the package yet despite sending a shipping notification? Or they are still processing delivery?
My issue is the package apparently has a defective item in it and I'm forwarding it from Movic to BIJ. I doubt BIJ is going to go out of their way to get that item for me and ship it back to Movic (which is what Movic wants) because that's beyond the scope of their services.

It probably says the item was sent (==>handled over to logistic company) on 23 Aug but the logistic company informed them that they have stop processing the delivery.
No reason was stated in the above quote.

Erubescent
Regular Boarder

Erubescent

Online No
Level 13
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 4
Location New York

1 month ago
Hello! I was wondering what "第4.5話「私の心は鍋模様」缶バッジセットA' translates to?

the English translation i got seems a bit weird aha :'D..
thank you!

nendoxnerd
Regular Boarder

nendoxnerd

Online No
Level 13
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 301
Location NYC

1 month ago
Erubescent (1 month ago) #25217077Hello! I was wondering what "第4.5話「私の心は鍋模様」缶バッジセットA' translates to?

the English translation i got seems a bit weird aha :'D..
thank you!

Episode 4.5 [My Heart has Nabe patterns] Can Badge Set A

Nabe is Japanese hot pot.

Jaber-alshammari
Regular Boarder

Jaber-alshammari

Online No
Level 5
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 12

22 days ago
Hello,

What does "開封未使用/パッケージいたみ大" mean? I just want to be sure what condition the figure and box are in. Thanks.

weiwere
Regular Boarder

weiwere

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 59
Location Singapore...

21 days ago
Jaber-alshammari (22 days ago) #26442563Hello,

What does "開封未使用/パッケージいたみ大" mean? I just want to be sure what condition the figure and box are in. Thanks.

It means "opened but appears to be un-used".

Jaber-alshammari
Regular Boarder

Jaber-alshammari

Online No
Level 5
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 12

21 days ago
weiwere (21 days ago) #26478398Jaber-alshammari (22 days ago) #26442563Hello,

Thanks. This is a figure from mandarake. Is it safe to think this is a new one?

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Online No
Level 25
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 564
Location Singapore

19 days ago
Jaber-alshammari (21 days ago) #26504905weiwere (21 days ago) #26478398Jaber-alshammari (22 days ago) #26442563Hello,

Thanks. This is a figure from mandarake. Is it safe to think this is a new one?

nope, it also mentions that the box damage is very noticeable

Maakie
Regular Boarder

Maakie

Online No
Level 37
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 243
Location The Nethe...

8 days ago
Hello!

Can someone help me with this item on Suruga-ya: [ext link ] ?

I'm hoping someone can help me on the origin and character name and a good translation of it. As I can't read Japanese, I'm relying on Google Translate here. It seems like the franchise is Raiding Unit Kigurumiman or something along those lines. And the character is called Rabbit Marshal or something like that?

I would like to know the 'actual' names,so I can add the item to the database. Thanks for any help! :)
Things I am selling/trading: (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) Thanks for looking!

Cosplay website: [ext link ]

Figure blog: (mfc link)

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

Online No
Level 23
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 651
Location Creek Hel...

7 days ago
(Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this, if not please delete) Is there anyone who is willing to help me correspond with a pixiv user about a doujin of theirs? I can't find it anywhere second hand and I want to check with them and see if maybe they have some copies left and would be willing to sell it.
*Discounted all my scale figures (mfc link) for sale & offer free shipping as of 08/06*

~Current Sales List~

Hunted nendo parts (mfc link)

+Forever looking for the just the cases/boxes for Princess Resurrection & Blood+ Vol.1 English DVD releases+

*Still freaking out about SUPER LOVERS anime coming to America*

megane_
Regular Boarder

megane_

Online No
Level 7
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 6

7 days ago
Maakie (8 days ago) #27045976Hello!

I'm hoping someone can help me on the origin and character name and a good translation of it. As I can't read Japanese, I'm relying on Google Translate here. It seems like the franchise is Raiding Unit Kigurumiman or something along those lines. And the character is called Rabbit Marshal or something like that?

I would like to know the 'actual' names,so I can add the item to the database. Thanks for any help! :)

I'm not versed in military terms so I'm not sure if there's a better translation, but here's what I have:
No.12 Rabbit Marshal, "Search and Destroy Unit Kigurumi Man 2" The 2nd Battle kigurumix Series
- Character is Rabbit Marshal (ラビット元帥)
- No.12 seems to correspond to the product number within the set
- The set seems to be "Search and Destroy Unit Kigurumi Man 2" (遊撃部隊キグルミマン2) (or "Kigurumi Man 2 Search and Destroy Unit"?)
- The series seems to be "the 2nd battle" (described as a "series" in the description, just looks like the 2nd wave of them)
- The product line/franchise is "kigurumix" (キグルミクス)

I'm not entirely sure about all the classifications since this seems to be an old and obscure figure series (from 2003, according to that pdf!). For reference here's another, earlier one, just without "kigurumix series" tacked on the end, and it simply translates to this:
No.02 Blue Dog "kigurumix" The 1st team
This is about as much as I can figure out, although now I feel like we might still need a third opinion given my uncertainty, ahah. Hope it can be of some use.

If you'd like a romanization of the product as listed on the Surugaya page the full thing should be "No.12 Rabbit Gensui "Yuugeki Butai Kigurumi Man 2" The 2nd Battle kigurumix series"

Maakie
Regular Boarder

Maakie

Online No
Level 37
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 243
Location The Nethe...

7 days ago
megane_ (7 days ago) #27066914Maakie (8 days ago) #27045976Hello!

I'm not versed in military terms so I'm not sure if there's a better translation, but here's what I have:
No.12 Rabbit Marshal, "Search and Destroy Unit Kigurumi Man 2" The 2nd Battle kigurumix Series
- The set seems to be "Search and Destroy Unit Kigurumi Man 2" (遊撃部隊キグルミマン2) (or "Kigurumi Man 2 Search and Destroy Unit"?)
- The series seems to be "the 2nd battle" (described as a "series" in the description, just looks like the 2nd wave of them)

I'm not entirely sure about all the classifications since this seems to be an old and obscure figure series (from 2003, according to that pdf!). For reference here's another, earlier one, just without "kigurumix series" tacked on the end, and it simply translates to this:
This is about as much as I can figure out, although now I feel like we might still need a third opinion given my uncertainty, ahah. Hope it can be of some use.

If you'd like a romanization of the product as listed on the Surugaya page the full thing should be "No.12 Rabbit Gensui "Yuugeki Butai Kigurumi Man 2" The 2nd Battle kigurumix series"

Thank you for your very extensive reply! :) There is actually already a Kigurumix figure in the database: item #29737 , which I can take as an example for my own entry.

Considering the one in the database is titled 'Blue Chick', it isn't so strange that another would be called 'Blue Dog' as a title. You are quite certain Rabbit Marshal is the correct title to give to this item? Or should we wait on the 3rd opinion? xD Because then I would have enough info to make my entry now. :)
Things I am selling/trading: (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) Thanks for looking!

megane_
Regular Boarder

megane_

Online No
Level 7
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 6

7 days ago
Maakie (7 days ago) #27074633megane_ (7 days ago) #27066914Maakie (8 days ago) #27045976Hello!

Thank you for your very extensive reply! :) There is actually already a Kigurumix figure in the database: item #29737 , which I can take as an example for my own entry.

Considering the one in the database is titled 'Blue Chick', it isn't so strange that another would be called 'Blue Dog' as a title. You are quite certain Rabbit Marshal is the correct title to give to this item? Or should we wait on the 3rd opinion? xD Because then I would have enough info to make my entry now. :)

Glad to be of help! I'm pretty certain about "Rabbit Marshal"; it's actually the "search and destroy unit" part that I'm less certain about (like maybe there's another term they're more likely to use? Or maybe I'm overthinking it?), but if that part isn't a concern, then it sounds like you've got the rest of it figured out.

Maakie
Regular Boarder

Maakie

Online No
Level 37
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 243
Location The Nethe...

7 days ago
megane_ (7 days ago) #27086935Maakie (7 days ago) #27074633megane_ (7 days ago) #27066914Maakie (8 days ago) #27045976Hello!

Glad to be of help! I'm pretty certain about "Rabbit Marshal"; it's actually the "search and destroy unit" part that I'm less certain about (like maybe there's another term they're more likely to use? Or maybe I'm overthinking it?), but if that part isn't a concern, then it sounds like you've got the rest of it figured out.

Jep! I just added it to the database like this: item #632952 . I was mainly stuck on the name translation and finding out if it has some kind of origin. It's pretty hard to find out anything more (such as the specific release date), so I have kept it a draft for now. Thanks again! :)

« Prev   1 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.