HobbyLink Japan Hlj.com
1 hour agoValestein3Valestein3 Here with you to Knight
A little too much blur but it definitely captures the loneliness of a lonely, dark street.

Though my late night treks home during college was a bit more cheerful, in a grubby way haha even 10 at night.
1 hour agoAndreaDarkStarAndreaDarkStar
The most realistic whish for this WonFest are more Touken Ranbu figures, I expect Imanotsuruji nendo, Hotarumaru Uchiban version scale & Sengo Muramasa scale.

Realistic (Medium), more Slayers nendos, Ragna the Bloodedge & Nine the Phantom scales from Blazblue, Baiken & I-no scale from Guilty Gear.

Work progress:

item #604394
item #549349
item #604423
item #604438
item #549459
item #452522
item #604781
item #638637
item #638638
1 hour agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board Valorouswolf! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at the official MFC club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
1 hour agoDardDrakDardDrak
E por conta da nota de uma transportadora parceira dos Correios para exportações - a DHL - é que descobri que os auditores fiscais AINDA estão de greve, atuando com 30% do efetivo em aeroportos e portos de todo o país desde o início de novembro.

Achava que essa paralisação havia terminado no mesmo mês.

Sendo o caso dá pra explicar o atraso geral que começou ainda em novembro, daí junta isso com os problemas habituais dos Correios nessa época do ano e pronto, eis a bagunça.

E o governo está nem aí para as demandas deles, que basicamente são contra medidas em torno de cobranças maiores na contribuição para a previdência e reajuste de salários adiado para depois de 2019.
1 hour agoautumnskiesautumnskies
If anything, a Jibril Figma would look beautiful
1 hour agoHyourinHyourin
You can still order her in amiami and in hobby search, in this last one they have a discount
1 hour ago (54 minutes ago)darkfaderdarkfader
HTTPS cert expired ;)
tip: letsencrypt is free.
Does it send modern notifications?
1 hour agoValestein3Valestein3 Here with you to Knight
Uh-oh. Tamamo has that look on her face again.
1 hour ago (1 hour ago)TheWasabiiTheWasabii
Locohotcocoa (1 hour ago) #30899056Question two: anyone know where I can order one? Thw only place I've found them is HobbyLink but theyre out of stock in every color.They're not out of stock on HLJ just backordered so you place your order and they try to get more from their supplier to fufill your order. Other than that your options are limited. You could order from Amazon Japan [ext link ] or some other shops in Japan, however, you need to find a proxy which ships lithium ion batterys which im not familiar with or paying a premium on Amazon [ext link ]
1 hour agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board STRYTUS! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
1 hour agoAndreaDarkStarAndreaDarkStar
I guess 35,000 JPY and my favorite item is item #440778
1 hour agoWndrenvyWndrenvy
UPDATE : I WILL CLOSE THE SURVEY ON FRIDAY, 19 JANUARY 2018 / 12PM GMT
In case you havent done yours or you feel like sharing the survey, kindly do so before the "deadlines" since I am planning to share the final results on the weekend. Thank you ^^
1 hour agoxCommandoxCommando
I wouldn't cancel that one, it should be fine! I own it and Louise herself is actually two pieces that magnetically connect at her waist, as well as the two halfs of her skirt. All parts of the figure: the two halves of Louise, bed/base, pillow, shoe, skirt parts, are packed into Styrofoam slots pretty snugly if I remember correctly, as mine had no damage. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

The polystone figures of Louise( if you even want them :O ) that you will need to worry about are these ones: item #6784 , item #47869
They are a doozy. :o
1 hour agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board SunDeYz! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
1 hour agoWndrenvyWndrenvy
Onadorable (4 hours ago) #30898513Holy shit, is anyone else surprised by the fact that 63% of the responses are female?
There are many female collectors out there. It caught me off guard for awhile but after I gave it some thought I do think it make sense. Especially with the surge of male group protagonist animes being released recently - and their nendoroids too.
1 hour agoastarte952astarte952
this is true art.
1 hour agoastarte952astarte952
bin mal gespannt wie wir morgen zurechtkommen haben eh anfang des jahres immer viel zutun und kommen kaum hinterher alles zuverteilen letzte woche sind wegen glatteis 2 hingefallen und krankgeschrieben worden.
1 hour agoLady-MegatronLady-Megatron
SnowZelda (17 hours ago) #30898064Awesome Job! You have a good collection and an excellent eye ! :)
I can't wait for my Artorias DXF! I was thinking since the announcement of Dark SOUls remastered, maybe they'll think about expanding this line! ;D I sure hope so

I hope you get him soon. He really looks like the little version of the F4F statue. Like exactly! Only thing: he was hard to get on this basepegs. But it's possible ^^.
1 hour agoWndrenvyWndrenvy
OceanRoost (13 hours ago) #30898276This was a super interesting idea, thanks for sharing!
Love seeing all the fellow women out there collecting!

My pleasure! Really glad some people really found this interesting :)

glede (12 hours ago) #30898305I remember doing a personality test exercise like this at my overwhelmingly male workplace, and the vast majority of the people there unfortunately seemed to think it was a waste of time (myself not included, I enjoyed it a lot, and there I got ENFJ, instead of the INFJ-T that I got here, although in both cases it was a very close call between introverted and extraverted.) So it might be that males here on average lose interest once something like a personality test becomes required to answer the questions. I hope that doesn't sound sexist, I'm going by my most recent personal experience with something like this and I think everyone can learn from doing tests like these. I am happy to see that there are so many ladies into figure collecting though, it's always nice to know there is something in common you can talk about.
I do enjoy doing personality test though, as a guy. But maybe not that often since I really need to concentrate doing these questions. Its like, you are forced to think of things that you take for granted, for example, when I read the question of whether I am practical or creative I was like, WHICH ONE AM I??! I took some time to choose really. Its kinda fun xD

BlazeDazzleDusk (10 hours ago) #30898375I got INFJ The Advocate.StarFruit (8 hours ago) #30898414I'm an INFJ too~
Hi five people!

solluxcaptor (5 hours ago) #30898495I think it's interesting but not surprising that all of the most common personality types are introvert types. I guess not many extroverts get into collecting, since it's a very solitary hobby.
Indeed. Well, usually the hobbies that use the word "collecting" are solitary ones, so theres no surprise. Unless you are collecting trading cards.. in which you can battle people xD Maybe thats not so solitary anymore.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 67   Next »