Was Ram always this flat? She looks like she has a body of a loli here.
1 hour agogoldfriesgoldfries
Welcome back!
1 hour agoWonderWaffleWonderWaffle
Miaeka (5 hours ago) #24996678fuccccc
I'm sorry I can't help you with this man lmao

Sadly im beginning to think hardly anyone prints tapestry of official or fanart works that dont exist in tapestry form. I tried googling but nothing comes up. Really makes me wonder where artist circles print their tapestry to sell.
1 hour agoSageGuySageGuy
I've ordered over a dozen things from them, and I think I only got 1 or 2 cancellations. There's just no way to predict this sort of thing.
2 hours agoKiwiKuruKiwiKuru
I know y'all are shocked about that price, but look at all those tiny intricate details that need to be carefully painted. Her head piece and those books all have to be hand painted. Heck, those book pages even have shading
2 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board Cronoch! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at The Official Tsuki Club.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
2 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board lehuonglequan1! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
2 hours agoTsuko-tanTsuko-tan
Welcome to the board xAmaiiJelli! :)

Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.

Enjoy your stay! ^^
2 hours agoFree_PhiFree_Phi
E-mail from CDJapan says release date changed to...

wait for it...

...December!

Wonder if there's any plausible estimation method behind that, or if it's just a placeholder entry meaning "not anytime soon"...
2 hours agoAkayaAkaya
PVCollectorAaron (3 hours ago) #24999236so the fanbook version will come with all the pieces that GSC is selling at their shop? Why are some people complaining about it then

I'm guessing it's because some people have already ordered her before the GSC Shop release. With no warning, they're stuck with the fanbook when instead they could have gotten her cheaper by excluding the fanbook.
2 hours agoweiyedeng123weiyedeng123
feedback for this buyer,

Really fast payment and thanks for the willing to wait.
2 hours agodesuminatordesuminator
Alter or not, this is a severe overkill in the price department for a 1/7 figure, especially when compared with #397138.
2 hours ago4catdoorman4catdoorman
That price: gotta be account books are either first-edition and rare or there are real gold coins located in that stack she holds in her left hand.....
2 hours agoOsomatsuOsomatsu
looks amazing
2 hours agoOsomatsuOsomatsu
looks weird
2 hours agoOsomatsuOsomatsu
fortunatelly it is not limited exculisive
2 hours agosinneddragonsinneddragon
I bought the Saber kimono wall scroll and I love it.

Thanks for the great transaction!
2 hours agoLehstLehst