961 day agoWanderingWastrelWanderingWastrel old coot
tachola (1 day ago) #27323343 the only place you can really talk about it is on this thread (mfc link)
Yes, by collecting all feedback about the new changes in one place, it can far more conveniently be ignored.
781 day agoemosuccubusemosuccubus
i had a dream about mfc finally changing the profiles last night

ive never had a nightmare become true before
441 day agoMoroMoro
~hooray~, now the last usable part of the site is a complete hideous mess too.
431 day agoTakasugiTakasugi
It's ugly as hell and unnecessary.
391 day ago (1 day ago)LovelyIdiotLovelyIdiot
Ive said this before but I dislike how it looks like a social media profile page. The point of MFC is our collection, not our details like member status and popularity on MFC.

I liked our old profile pages because all our details were to the side and our collections were the first thing someone saw when they visited our profile.

Now shit like our avatar and member details are in this huge ass block of white and its an ugly waste of space taking priority over whats most important on MFC.
311 day agoshikanishikani
Glad I canceled my supporter status last month. This site doesn't deserve my money anymore.
311 day agoweebweeb lexiechan
400+ comments in the forum and we're still ignored
excellent
309 hours ago (6 hours ago)PlasticomPlasticom
This whole site is broken tbh. :))
291 day agoKouseiKousei ☆ ★ ☆
My first thought: please let this not be the final version.

I'm a little baffled at how the site has been changed in various places. It feels like it was taken over and used as someone's school project for a beginner's web design class. ... Even though in my experience in those classes, they drill into your head how to effectively use space, color, etc...
2217 hours agougendougendo ( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Charging 15k+ for a 1/8 scale with a plain pose is ridiculous no matter how you spin it imo (looking at you Alter)
221 day agoCaptainZCaptainZ
And here I thought it couldn't get any worse
2118 hours agoTitan_ScientistTitan_Scientist
Depends on the company when it comes to scales, tbh. Alter's taking the piss with some of their prices, but companies like Koto and GSC still have good prices.

Figmas are overpriced, since it seems that you're usually paying for the articulation now. It's telling that most of them drop in price on the aftermarket.

Nendoroids vary - some have odd prices, but sometimes you can see that it's to do with the licensing, and accessories tend to vary quite a bit, even within the same line. I'd say their prices are still decent (especially compared to what they often reach on the aftermarket.)
211 day agocremareocremareo
I heard someone was making a new figure site

where you at
211 day agoSeikiSeiki
Collection order on the profile being a random group of items in a random order is somewhat annoying. I tend to like going back to newer purchased items and overall like having a small wishlist where I can memorize the placement of everything in it to quickly check something in it from my profile.

There's a TON of extra dead-space. Activity log is horrendous because it pretty much covers the whole page from top to bottom as opposed to a tiny little section like before with all of the excess space going on.

The area around the profile icon that shows user info has less going on in more space and overall looks like a tumblr blog header. It's designed for a cover banner, which only Supporters or important boarders get, shafting over half the userbase. Overall, the set-up as a whole and amount of important, locked settings to fix some of it feels like it's designed with Supporters in mind.

Less figures show on the profile too with much more emphasis on the user themselves. It's like our figure collections aren't important anymore, ironic given the site's name.
201 day ago (1 day ago)CSpazCSpaz
Looks like it is time for me to quit paying subscription and move to a different site.
201 day agopukepuke ✧・゚mahou ♡ shoujo ・゚✧
who thought this was a good idea?
1920 hours agoymousymous
I'm most annoyed by the fact that we can't choose our own banners unless we pay.
191 day agoStalkingStalking Loli hunter
That's the poop cherry on top of a poopy day.
Great.

I'm so sick of this disgusting layout.
I hate it and I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.

I can't wait till the next version comes out and makes it even worse.
181 day ago (1 day ago)ponnieponnie ~Donyatsu Huntress~
This is a new level of bad. MFC reached the bottom of bad UX design with this.

I don't need my profile info on top. I seriously don't. I come here to write a blog or update my collection and lists. To do this now I have to scroll several screens.

Thank you, whoever did this, for making me reluctant to ever come here again and make updates. These 5 years were long and fruitful and I can finally move to Google Docs to keep tracks of my collection. Always wanted to return to medieval times, I did.
181 day ago (1 day ago)AuriAuri
Anyone wishing to still use/see stuff on the older version of their profile can use this link " myfigurecollection.net/profiles.php?user=yourusernamehere "

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5   Next »