- 22 hours agotinee-figures ★ listed a new ad
- 22 hours agonemesis95 submitted a comment on [Item #331595] Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Bismarck - 1/8 - Kai (Good Smile Company)Just got mine today. What a massive figure with a lot of details and a very good paintjob.
However I’ve a question for those who already assembled her, is it normal that the peg of her artillery really difficult to fit in the hole at her back ?
For me, I still see near 1 cm of the grey peg at her back.
Is it the same for u ?
Sorry if my msg isn’t totally clear, English isn’t my motherlanguage
- 22 hours agoHiroto_Sumi submitted a comment on [Item #464566] iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - Ichinose Shiki - 1/8 - Mystic Elixir Ver. (Good Smile Company)
- 22 hours agoHiroto_Sumi submitted a comment on [Item #464599] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Snow (Good Smile Company)
- 22 hours agotinee-figures ★ submitted a comment on [Item #396906] Ajin - IBM Shimomura Izumi Version - Shimomura Izumi - 1/8 (Good Smile Company)
- 22 hours agoI could be wrong, but I think the goal of this type of spam posting is related to SEO - search engine optimization.
By making those posts, when the various search engines -- google, bing, etc. -- scan MFC, they see all the references to the links and products in the spam post. This raises the weighting of those things in the search engine algorithms. Then those items are more likely to show up higher in the list of results of a search that might be related to them. Yes, one site won't move results much, but MFC isn't the only place they're doing this sort of thing.
That's why the posts have, really, nothing to do at all with MFC concerns. They're just using MFC as a way to rig the search engines when they scan MFC.
- 22 hours agoJaynne submitted a comment on [Item #321897] GOOD SMILE Racing - Hatsune Miku - 1/8 - Racing 2016 Ver. (Good Smile Company)
- 22 hours agoILeftMyBody submitted a comment on [Item #331604] Wagaya No Liliana-san - Liliana - Character's Selection - 1/6 (Rocket Boy, Native)
they get the figures ~2 months later. combined with the pay later, that helps a lot with getting figures i wouldnt be able to get otherwise, since there are sometimes too many figure releases in a month xD
prices are ok, sometimes they are even on par with nippon-yasan(rarely), at the very least theyre not so overpriced as many other european stores.who bought at yorokonde? :D
yes, from yorokonde... I did PO there a lot but I do switched to AmiAmi but deliverycost was too high so I switched again to NY and save a bit on Deliverycost with the transit shipping (almost Zero Shipping if u ask me).
yorokonde Do have good prices but they tend to take too much for 1/4 FREEing Figures and for Limited/Exclusive Figures. Since I PO a lot of Bunny's from FREEing it does help with managing costs.
421cookies, actionjerk, Adiktz, Alviss, anthonyfong, Arveene ★, beatrice, big_stud_69, Bluedrakon, bowye, catbot, chaosprophet, chihiro18, CliveChoi, Conejeitor, Daology, darkxangel84, Deathlikeplast, Drakonis, dung_dinh26, elathies, Estella, EverSwan, ExorcisT, fham, Gaeko, giuvigiuvio, glaufo, Gooch_suplex, guo460035946, heyyouman, hirose, IlzeNomi, Izuro, jam, Jana, Jansi, j_strife, Kagekori-chan, Kiichan, lasteur, laykeysung, manoer, MechanoChameleon, milkmiku, MinorDespera, misutaylor-, Mossy, mugiwara76, naota22, noapyon, Onbu, PackMontoya, PBX_g33k, Phizao, PoolPartyAhri, PR3D4T0R, pradshaw89, reaperangelique, Redheadlover, RenegadeHero, Ristu2, RisuSenpai, RLove_94, Rocket00, Roy, SanzoMonster, Sasu-hime, schiz, shakey, SillyNoodle, sirhmorales, Smashendash, sopirangkot, sousora, Swagisa, thighhighs, TsunTsun, vicarioussam, WildLlama, yellowfacedbird, Yomi-Kurisu