- figuresuki submitted a comment on [Item #1239515] Monster Hunter - Fatalis - Capcom Figure Builder Creator's Model (Capcom) • 20 seconds ago
I'm close to ordering it, but I'm still a bit hesitant about ordering from a third party seller on there. It should be pretty safe since it's on amazon, right?There's a seller on amazon japan selling it for 250€ shipped to Europe.
amazon and safe are not two words I would put together. At least if it does not turn out right then should be easy to deal with any problems through amazon at least.
- This one's on you. You're not supposed to sell digital codes on eBay, it's actually against their policy:
Selling digital codes on eBay is a huge risk for both parties and generally relies on everyone being honest human beings. It's not impossible, I've managed to sell a code or two in the past, but I went in knowing that I could get fleeced due to the nature of selling a code.
If the figure is from 2 years ago, then it is entirely possible that the code simply expired. Codes do indeed have expiration dates and that is another thing that would be your responsibility to check. I'm honestly suprised eBay didn't close your case immediately considering the policy violation.
Best way to look at it is a lesson learned at whatever cost of money you lost. There are far worse lessons to learn.
- Rimuru looks really good in the promo shots with the great lighting, problem I am seeing with those figures is the opaque plastic parts don't have the same depth of shading as is made out in the promo photos and a figure i have that uses similar effects that part looks plain and a bit flat, for the extra money it does not feel worth it. If it turned out that way then would be awesome.
I really enjoy the show for Rimuru but have really put off collecting anything from it as I have plenty of other things I want to collect and problem with the figures so far not really inspiring me.
So if it was me I would go with the dragon.
- ponygrrrl submitted a comment on [Item #1340461] Shin Seiki Evangelion - Ayanami Rei - Evangelion Nendo-ka Keikaku - Sofubi Figure - Dehara Yukinori ver. (Kaiyodo, Kisoengai) • 10 minutes ago
- sheldonlang2003 submitted a comment on [Item #740148] Ane Naru Mono - Chiyo - 1/6 - Unnamable Bunny Ver. (Max Factory) • 12 minutes ago
- I'm technically ambidextrous (not in a "I'm so special" way but as in it's been confirmed by everyone from teachers to doctors through my life) - I have equal ability in both hands. The common belief is that this means I can write just as well with both, but in reality it means functions are mostly favored in the left but fully capable in the right as well. I write right-handed because that's how I was taught, but do small, intricate tasks primarily with the left then swap to right as and when required. It's dead handy ;)
So I get what you mean by wanting left-handed rep. When I first noticed Kanda Yuu from D.Gray-man eats with chopsticks left-handed like I do, I was so excited! My favorite character does what I do?! Amazing!
- Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed the read!
I couldn't agree more on the increase of figure prices, I only started in late 2018 and I already witness that.
I created my accound here 6 months after I began my collection and it's always a pleasure to talk with this community.
I like your collection and setup, good work!
- take123 submitted a comment on [Item #1213507] Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Mizuhara Chizuru - B-style - 1/4 - Bunny Ver. (FREEing) • 15 minutes ago