- MetalSam025 submitted a comment on [Item #887979] Boku no Hero Academia - Midoriya Izuku - Amazing Yamaguchi (No.018) - Revoltech (Kaiyodo, Takara Tomy) • 11 minutes ago
- lesser-robot-cat submitted a comment on [Article #46551] How much have you spent since the start of quarantine? • 17 minutes ago
- lesser-robot-cat submitted a comment on [Article #46550] Miku Nendoroid Bootleg Repaint + Custom Base Question? • 24 minutes agoLovely work repainting her! You blended the colors nicely, and that fade looks flawless!
Next repaint, be sure to wear a good mask if you can get one. It keeps the nasty scent out of your nose and the chemicals out of your lungs and brain. ^_~
Here's one way you can do the things you're thinking of for the base: For texture and a solid color underneath, you can spread glue over the base and sprinkle fine turf over it. To reinforce it, mix water and glue in a spray bottle and spritz it a few times before adding things on top of it. Fine turf will give the base a little bit of tooth, and the friction might help her stay put. If it needs more, you build up the area where her feet stand, and push indents into it before it dries. (Fine turf is cheaper to buy than to make. Making it involves buying appliances.)
You can decorate with tufts of fake grass (easier to buy than to make) and flagstones (easy and cheap to make).
Hope that helps!
- yugyee submitted a comment on [Article #46549] Do you own or like any resin statues? • 31 minutes agoI don’t own any resins but I would really love to own one by either Prime1 or by Sum-art. I especially love Sum-art’s pieces, like ITEM #971784 (which i wouldve gotten if I found out about it before it went out of stock lol)despite resin being usually more expensive I just think they’re really cool
- riamisu submitted a comment on [Item #917690] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - Taito Kuji Honpo - Taito Kuji Honpo Sakura Miku (A Prize) - Sakura, Jump ver. (Taito) • 37 minutes ago