- Cloudberry submitted a comment on [Item #945892] Date A Live - Tokisaki Kurumi - KD Colle - 1/7 - Bunny Ver. (Kadokawa) • 21 hours ago
- xStarlightEX submitted a comment on [Article #45690] figure collecting with a side of salt • 21 hours agoThis might be controversial but do you know what I really hate? people giving me praise for having a big collection, like if I have accomplished something or like I have done something that is worth in any way, I'm always like "Why would you congratulate me? there is no merit in buying toys, I'm just fulfilling something that I like" I don't see people getting praise for playing games or watching movies.
I know from where are you coming but honestly comparing this hobby to other ones just is going to make things worse, I love this hobby and despite what other people say it just won't change how much I love it and enjoy it, yeah it sucks I know and honestly arguing with other people might not be the best option
- Majikaru-Rin submitted a comment on [Article #45690] figure collecting with a side of salt • 21 hours agoI don't generally get a lot of comments about my collection (negative or positive) but there is one comment my mum remarks occasionally that makes me annoyed/feel bad and that's 'you're obsessed'. She doesn't collect anything so I can see why as a non-collector she views it this way. It's not just my collection though, she thinks this way about almost any kind of collection.
The only other comments that irk me aren't directly related to my collection specifically, but the hobby in general and that would be comments regarding cost:
Why did you pay so much for it, it's not actually worth that much.
Maybe because I have the opinion that an object is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it?? Some people might think a figure is only worth $50 but another could be happy to pay $100, it's quite subjective as far as I'm concerned.
- CureMiku submitted a comment on [Item #846784] Black Clover - Noelle Silva - Acrylic Charm - Sega Collabo Cafe Pierrot 40th Anniversary Stand with Acrylic Charm - Black Clover - Standing Acrylic Charm (SEGA) • 21 hours ago
- CureMiku submitted a comment on [Item #617147] Utau - Kasane Teto - 1/7 - Yoshiwara Lament Ver. (Good Smile Company) • 21 hours ago
De ser posible, llévale puras monedas bien sudaditas a la vieja amarga de correos.Si fueran dos impuestos vendría desglosado en la boleta. Pero si el valor del objeto es el que está inflado ya es criterio del agente aduanal.
Me disculpo, tienes toda la razón, en la misma boleta viene desglosando el impuesto del 16%, mi deducción se debió a que el impuesto arancelario para la importación de juguetes es del 15%, eso sumado al 16% nos da los siguientes valores tomando en cuenta como si el envió fuese parte de la ecuación:
12,200 ¥ x .23 (valor yen aprox en ese dia) = $2,806 MX.
2,806 X .16(Impuesto aduanas) = $448.96.
2,806 x .15 (impuesto arancelario) = 420.9.
Entonces 448.96 + 420.9 = 869.86
Es una cantidad semejante a la que le cobraron, por eso fue mi deducción, pero como dice Rulox, si no viene desglosando en la boleta, no debería cobrarse.
- CureMiku submitted a comment on [Item #993503] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - Noodle Stopper Figure - Chinese Style (FuRyu) • 21 hours ago