- Those are def some Junko nails lol.
That's legit the only edible item on McDonald's breakfast menu. Croissan'wichs > Egg McMuffins.
HEY HEY the fries can be good too when you get them fresh :D
And this is extremely random but I like your nails! :DAmazing Junko merch you got! And that Super Groupies bag and wallet look really good too, congrats on getting them! Thanks for sharing your loot!
Thank you very much!!! The wallet is like insanely hard to get ahold of now so I feel really lucky to have it in my collection! And thank you haha :)
Wow, what an AMAZING loot !!! I especially adore the bag and wallet, they look very fancy and high quality and match so well with your nails (love your nails btw, my mom does mine and I've been begging her to make them into a shape like that, but she keeps refusing orz). I would actually love to read an article about why Junko is your fave! ☆
Thanks a bunch! I'm a little shy about expressing my love for Junko but her birthday is soon so I may write something for her? Also you're so lucky your mom does them, you should tell her its for self defense LOL
I think it might just be me but I can't see any of the images u uploaded ;---; congrats on the despair haul tho qwq!
Hey! I'm sorry I just changed the image source because I noticed that too, and thank you as well :)!
- LederHozen submitted a comment on [Item #1051032] Pocket Monsters - Mary - Figma - Figma Pocket Monsters (Max Factory) • 13 hours ago
- uwucio submitted a comment on [Article #46595] Diary Entry #2: Judgmental parent • 13 hours ago
just tell him it's making you uncomfortable when he asks you how much you spend on figures. some people can be ashamed of how much they spend, so it's just kinda common sense. don't ask unless you're interested in buying the figure for yourself lol!!! Yeah, I understand he's just worried about what I spend my money on, but he doesn't have to make me feel bad or interrogate me like that ;; I'll try to tell him gently if he doesn't stop soon. Thank you for being so understanding! well, if you're spending your own money on your hobby, why does it matter? if you're getting the bills paid and you're making purchases to fulfill your happiness in a civil manner, why does it matter??? my mom isn't even that nosy (on occasion she can be lol), but it's kind of getting into your personal business, I'd say.
- brucesolmiano submitted a comment on [Item #1051284] Berserk - Guts - Berserker Armor "Unleashed" (Prime 1 Studio) • 13 hours ago
- mahoushoujo submitted a comment on [Item #27992] Touhou Project - Kotiya Sanae - Nendoroid Plus - 013 (Gift) • 13 hours ago
- warriorofdream submitted a comment on [Item #993503] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - Noodle Stopper Figure - China Ver. (FuRyu) • 13 hours agoSo happy her face looks less "angry" than illustration,
I think it's because of her eyebrows being green and a bit hidden under her hair,
at least for me now it gives more determined vibes (like I'm ready to fight, bring it on~)
So far I just love her! Hopefully the final product will looks as good as this!