- FigureGunplaFan submitted a comment on [Item #706862] Kidou Senshi Moon Gundam - Moon Gundam - HGUC - 1/144 (Bandai)
- OptimalGorilla submitted a comment on [Item #706544] Beast Wars - Beast Megatron - The Transformers: Masterpiece MP-43 (Takara Tomy)
- EsvaldForceswoop submitted a comment on [Item #724614] Fate/Grand Order - Fou - Mash Kyrielight - Figma #EX-051 - Casual Ver., Shielder (Max Factory)
- SuzukiLina submitted a comment on [Item #331531] Persona 3 the Movie: #1 Spring of Birth - Shujinkou - Figma (Max Factory)
- Renz submitted a comment on [Item #573921] NieR: Automata - Kikai Seimei-tai - YoRHa No. 2 Type B - Bring Arts - 2 Figure set (Square Enix)
- Titan_Scientist submitted a comment on [Item #724614] Fate/Grand Order - Fou - Mash Kyrielight - Figma #EX-051 - Casual Ver., Shielder (Max Factory)
- take123 submitted a comment on [Article #40354] Help removing a very tough paint stainNote I tried Isopropyl alcohol before for stuff like this.
Depending on the paint used, the alcohol dissolves paint. It doesn't care if it's the original paint or paint that was smudged on. It all gets dissolved.
If the surface is matte it likely won't be as severe as if the surface is glossy. On glossy finishes (like a black leather suit), the alcohol dissolves the clear coat and the final finish turns cloudy and milky. It doesn't look very good.
You have to do it quickly as the longer the alcohol sits the more it will dissolve down to the bottom layers.
- Ronaai submitted a comment on [Item #724610] Persona 5 - Morgana - Shujinkou - Figma #EX-050 (Max Factory)Actually lowkey ashamed by how quickly I just pre-ordered this guy on BnJ... My self restraint is amazing x'DD
But having missed Jokers initial run, then paying like $100 for him, only to find he was being re-released 2 days after buying him... not this time :'3
Oh man, if we get the whole team- Metaverse and regular world outfits... I'm going to be so poor, but so happy x'DD
*though I can't help wondering why BnJ price is 8,200 yen when Good smile shop is 6,600 . v .'' *
- carbonate submitted a comment on [Article #40357] Computer Monitor or TV Monitor Display Solution!