- bajisci submitted a comment on [Item #31747] Bakemonogatari - Sengoku Nadeko - 1/8 (Good Smile Company)
- bajisci submitted a comment on [Item #5438] Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Suzumiya Haruhi - 1/8 - Gekisou Ver. (Max Factory)
- ACELUCKY submitted a comment on [Item #676004] Persona 5: Dancing Star Night - Takamaki Anne - 1/7 (Phat Company)
- ACELUCKY submitted a comment on [Item #676272] Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai - Sakurajima Mai - B-style - 1/4 - Bunny Ver. (FREEing)
- TeTe submitted a comment on [Item #789668] Transformers - Windblade - Furai Model (Flame Toys)Why? Why does the only female Transformer in this line have to be a piece of generic T&A fanservice rather than a faithful adaptation of the IDW design - you know, like nearly all the others? Shame on you, Flame Toys. :/
I think it is unique and absolutely stunning. Way better looking than all the girls I dated, heh heh.
- Solarstormflare submitted a comment on [Item #72238] Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Edward Elric - G.E.M. (MegaHouse)
- LittlePisces submitted a comment on [Article #44971] Pop Up Parade - The Community VibeNow some users have mentioned it before, it is a great starting point for beginner collectors or teen collectors. I think teens that don't have jobs yet would be more comfortable to ask their parents to buy a $30 figure than a $100+ figure. Well, in my case before anyways because my parents couldn't afford stuff like that and I was a teen who didn't have a part-time job back then.
Besides, one can customize the base if it wasn't their cup of tea. There are many great articles on users customizing their bases like this one! BLOG #20403
View spoilerHide spoiler
- Hatchuu submitted a comment on [Article #44977] Compatibility feature with other MFC users?