- benton1117 submitted a comment on [Item #93818] Ao no Exorcist - Kuro - Okumura Rin - G.E.M. - 1/8 (MegaHouse) • 20 hours ago
- roasted_toast submitted a comment on [Item #675949] Darling in the FranXX - Zero Two - 1/7 - Uniform ver. (Aniplex) • 20 hours ago
- sarious submitted a comment on [Article #45968] How to take care of acrylic stands? • 20 hours ago
Didn't need to clean it yet but id use a makeup brush :) and blow most off before I use it.Mine is in direct sunlight and so far no fading over the months I had it.
Makeup brushes don't work too well on acrylic. It tends to attract the dust that's built up in brush and make it more dusty. They're the best things to use for figures though ofc.
- BlueSKy submitted a comment on [Item #855902] Original Character - Yukari-chan <China x Maid> (Union Creative International Ltd) • 20 hours agoProbably the last time I will purchase a figure from UC. Quality is not awful but it’s definitely not good and not up to the standard at 15k yen.
I know this manufacturer is not comparable with Alter or GSC quality but still I expected more, Even Phat company quality would be fine.
Paint is bad, especially her shoes. You can also see the seam in her legs, hairs.
Overall if you don’t look closely it’s fine but I have a high standard in collecting scale figures and this one is definitely not up to my standard with this price tag!
Also what’s going on with that giant feet of hers?!
- Maakie submitted a comment on [Item #73238] Strike Witches Zero - Sakamoto Mio - Pillow Case (NyanTYPE) • 20 hours ago
- minhakos submitted a comment on [Item #193307] Natsume Yuujinchou - Madara (Nyanko-sensei) - Natsume Takashi - Ichiban Kuji - Ichiban Kuji Natsume Yuujinchou Tribute Gallery ~Toki no Kioku~ (Banpresto) • 20 hours ago
- minhakos submitted a comment on [Item #958067] Natsume Yuujinchou - Madara (Nyanko-sensei) - Natsume Takashi - Ichiban Kuji - Ichiban Kuji Natsume Yuujinchou ~Omatsuri Nyanko-sensei~ (A Prize) (Bandai Spirits) • 20 hours ago
- sarious submitted a comment on [Article #45968] How to take care of acrylic stands? • 20 hours ago1. Grab them from edges to avoid fingerprints. They don't scratch easily, but wipe them off once gently before using pressure so you get any major things that could cause scratching off.
2. Personally, to clean them I just use my glasses cleaner. Even a shirt should do well enough.
3. If they have an excessive amount of fingerprints use a small amount of windex. Put the windex on a cloth and then wipe, don't put windex directly on stand.
4. Not sure about sunlight tbh. I've had amiko and lilko (amiami mascots) stands facing the sun for years and there's no visible fading or anything.
Most of my collection is goods of Chino from GochiUsa (and every figure of her), so I have a ton of acrylic stands. I tend to get every new one that is released at events in Japan (my friend forwards them for me).
I do have the Ram one ordered, to have as a set with Rem. While i do prefer Rem, i still like Ram as well, and i think they completment each other very nicely.
I didnt know BBTS sold figure specific display cases. Never saw them on there. I definitely dont regret buying any of the ones I have though. They looks even more gorgeous in person. I lack the photography skills to capture them properly :pNice! Okami is a great game! I dont have the first4 bust, but sadly, currently not on my high priority haha. You should show me pics of the bust though! I would love to see how it looks displayed.
Also no it’s not from that store I thought they were but no they had some on there for awhile but I think they are sold out now(though thanks for the link for the display cases I plan to buy some of those they don’t seem that expensive)