- Kyree submitted a comment on [Item #525327] Ookami to Koushinryou - Holo - 1/8 (Good Smile Company, Revolve)
- Axia submitted a comment on [Picture #2039053] %E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720180812103313.jpg
- heathersaur submitted a comment on [Article #40801] Shopping in Ikebukuro and AkihabaraFrom what I remember, it's mostly By Series > Then Pairings. A lot of places will also have them section out by "medium" so certain areas for just anime, games, shounen, idols, etc.
Artbooks are mostly by series.
For anything else, like goods it's always by series. Sometimes there's some sorting by character, but that's typically only for more popular characters. K-Book stores were the best for finding small merch!
- Carpeomnia submitted a comment on [Item #455089] Boku no Hero Academia - Midoriya Izuku - Nendoroid #686 - Hero's Edition (Good Smile Company, Tomytec)Also, for anyone that is still awake, there is a pre-order limitation: 1 nendoroid per customer (since that was the only option available).
Wait, wasn't the preorder limit 3 before? I see on the product page that it now says 1. I had ordered 2 when the preorders had first opened because my brother also wanted to get one. Will my order now be canceled because I exceeded the new limit? Or should I still be fine?
- Josine submitted a comment on [Item #739536] Boku no Hero Academia - Kirishima Eijirou - DLT (AForce)
- ArmosKnight submitted a comment on [Item #746978] Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - Kamen Rider Poppy - S.H.Figuarts - Tokimeki Crisis Gamer Level X (Bandai)
- Chloe-tsundere submitted a comment on [Item #604425] Zero no Tsukaima - Louise Françoise Le Blanc de la Vallière - 1/7 - Finale Wedding Ver. (Good Smile Company, Kadokawa)
- I have around a year or so left. Not too bad I guess.
I didn't like it that much either, the nekomata. And I have to agree that Alter has been sort of boring lately (few years now). The figures that I have pre-ordered are either paid already with some points I had, or are ones that I think their sculpt is great. Flare is a manufacturer that has been getting a lot of attention lately. I like their focus; for instance, the figure that you have on pre-order is sculpted in a more "doll" style manner compared to "anime" style figures if I can explain it clearly. Yes, GSC seems to have a lot more variation and adapts to the community a bit more than most.
Not much to say about me... I'm actually running late for work so I'll leave it here for now. I'll tell you about any new kits another time (try to remind me, I tend to forget to reply).
- bomhat submitted a comment on [Item #604425] Zero no Tsukaima - Louise Françoise Le Blanc de la Vallière - 1/7 - Finale Wedding Ver. (Good Smile Company, Kadokawa)
- lam0012 submitted a comment on [Item #455089] Boku no Hero Academia - Midoriya Izuku - Nendoroid #686 - Hero's Edition (Good Smile Company, Tomytec)