- RedHapa submitted a comment on [Item #723399] Re:Creators - Gunpuku no Himegimi - 1/8 - Holopsicon (Good Smile Company)
- agmar submitted a comment on [Item #500291] SoniComi (Super Sonico) - Sonico - 1/6 - 10th Anniversary Wedding Ver. (Good Smile Company)
- Malakhael submitted a comment on [Item #675700] Darling in the FranXX - Zero Two - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)
- Mikadocolors submitted a comment on [Article #40338] Which Photo is Best? (Playing with Colored Lights)
- PanchitoMatte submitted a comment on [Item #675700] Darling in the FranXX - Zero Two - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)Alright, folks. Here are all the retailers that I normally check:Also, I crunched some numbersnumbersTOM's 30 + 10 percent promotion for Premium Members is an enticing deal. After applying an equal number of points that you would receive back (so as to not lose any points), the total came out to $76.85, shipped. You would need about $27.12 in TOM Points to unlock that price, and Zero Two wouldn't show up until December.
CD Japan and Big in Japan offer an incredible price, and with my experience I can personally vouch for their excellence as a retailers. For an additional ¥2,760 and ¥2,495 respectively, you can have Zero Two shipped by Registered Airmail, which has taken 8 days maximum, in my countless orders using that method. I suspect their shipping costs will be about one- to three-hundred yen less than that of Nippon-Yasan, which I found to be true: Registered Airmail costs ¥2,970 there. However, all three of them won't throw in anything neat like Tokyo Otaku Mode (who gifts you a small clear file with exclusive artwork on it). Still, with practically any shipping method, you can expect to get her before TOM.
I suppose your decision can be made by figuring to whom you want to give your money, and if you're willing to wait 5 or 6 six months. Personally, I think I will be buying her from CD Japan, because I want to see that company thrive. Their points system, like AmiAmi's and Nippon-Yasan's, isn't remarkably effective (one would need to recklessly spend hundreds of thousands of yen to accumulate any significant amount), so making a decision on the basis of "cash back" doesn't seem worthwhile for the majority of people, me included.
- IceMan45 submitted a comment on [Item #675700] Darling in the FranXX - Zero Two - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)
- Neon120291 submitted a comment on [Item #591632] No Game No Life - Shiro - 1/8 (Good Smile Company)
- Freezasaurus submitted a comment on [Item #723399] Re:Creators - Gunpuku no Himegimi - 1/8 - Holopsicon (Good Smile Company)
- Seiki submitted a comment on [Item #723616] Dragon Ball Z - Yamcha - POP! Animation #397 - POP! Vinyl - Dead (Funko Toys)