- heroizumi submitted a comment on [Article #45690] figure collecting with a side of salt • 1 minute agoHmm. I can understand being a bit put off the whole "if I had that kind of money" comment, but I'm not too bothered by people saying they wished they had things as long as it doesn't come off in that whole "you should give it to me" or "sell it to me" sort of light.
I think my biggest pet peeve is people telling me I have too much stuff. I am aware I have a lot, I don't need you to tell me, lol. It bothers me more with my family saying it than randos online though. I have a lot now considering I only have one room to store it in. When I get my own place it won't look as crowded because I'll have more space XD
- Candycanes02 submitted a comment on [Article #45697] Fruits Basket Tohru Honda and company Garage Kit Diorama • 1 hour ago
- cyclo195 submitted a comment on [Article #45692] Kuro Usagi - 1/7 - Alphamax - Mondaiji-tachi Review • 1 hour agoITEM #549367, ITEM #236133, and ITEM #740109. I've always been a tiny bit nervous about earthquakes; I can only imagine how I would feel with a figure that "stood" like that! HaI guess this figure's stand design predates the ingenuity of recent figures, such as
Haha thankfully we don't get earthquakes where I live, if we did I'd be constantly worried about my figures XD
Mine sits pretty well on her pole, of course if I don't bump her or the shelf she sits on!Interesting review. I also own this figure, the pink hair version, and she was my first figure. I was very satisfied with the quality.
Glad to hear yours sits well, perhaps it's just that she is less stable than any other figure I've owned that she seems so unstable to me haha
- victorviper submitted a comment on [Article #45697] Fruits Basket Tohru Honda and company Garage Kit Diorama • 1 hour agoAt first, I thought this kit was released way before 2006/7. I definitely get more of an early 2000's vibe from the overall design of the sculpt.
It seems so odd that no one has done a proper mass-market scale of Tohru, but I guess maybe the set of figure buyers and the set fans of the Fruits Basket franchise has a fairly small intersection...
- Archiwheel submitted a comment on [Article #45692] Kuro Usagi - 1/7 - Alphamax - Mondaiji-tachi Review • 2 hours ago
- leonasenshi submitted a comment on [Article #45697] Fruits Basket Tohru Honda and company Garage Kit Diorama • 2 hours agoThe fact that Tohru still doesen't have a figure despite us being in the second season of Furuba is legitely sad. Glad they waste funds on making figures for anime like the one with the Isekai mom but not for Fruits Basket @.@
I know right?! I was already hoping for something new since the first season! T-T
- SebastianLover submitted a comment on [Article #45690] figure collecting with a side of salt • 2 hours agoThis is a very thorny topic for me. Growing up, my family gave me some very harsh commentary on my hobby, and back then I only collected merch. There were even things said I can't ever forgive, even if the person that said them is long dead. I can't really go into details without writing a long rant, so let's just say I'd rather die than have my collection and me share a roof with family again. God only knows what I'd hear about my figure collecting.
Since you asked about good comments, I'll oblige. I appreciate the people who understand that these are little pieces of plastic art and tell me how cool they are or that I have good taste. Honestly I was terrified of my friends seeing my figures after how awful my family was to me, but I'm so happy they're cool with it and even like my taste. My brother was always supportive and is a fellow collector. He still likes to see my new hauls from time to time.
- PanchitoMatte submitted a comment on [Article #45692] Kuro Usagi - 1/7 - Alphamax - Mondaiji-tachi Review • 2 hours ago