- Pahsmina submitted a comment on [Article #41605] Character you'd like to have as a Freeing Bunny figure?
- Pahsmina submitted a comment on [Article #41569] November Loot - Merry Christmas to Me!
- ITEM #148098 was something of a grail for me. But it popped up on Suruga-ya for a price I was willing to pay.
Before I bought it, it rarely popped up anywhere and if it did, it was insanely expensive for such a model kit, due to its seeming rarity.
Managed to snag both this one and its dark clear counterpart in the same purchase, and it worked out at £30 each all-in, which I was happy about.
Built the green one at the weekend, and I'm really happy with it. So now I have all three variants
- Can you stop being a condescending arse?
If that's what you want to call my advice based off of personal experience with the post office being shit arses with batteries regardless of how apparently poorly worded it was then uhm. Nope. The post you quoted was in no way condescending so youre all being pretty petty. The first one I can understand but this one? Fucking lol. I give up with this site.
- FlameHaze0147 submitted a comment on [Article #41586] Dollfie Dream Sakuya Mode Crimson unboxing
- Mekuneko submitted a comment on [Article #41613] No longer a dog owner as of 12h ago...
- angelbott submitted a comment on [Article #41613] No longer a dog owner as of 12h ago...Thank you for sharing bittersweet about your sweet soul dog.. May I send my condolences to your angel dog (photo)? I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet soul dog..may she in peace world.. It is really very okay to be mourn for her because you loved her so much.. I been in lost some pets in years in my life it is okay to mourn for her..it is normal for missed/love them in heart/soul forever..
i wish you have an heal journal time.. it is okay to get new soul pet because they need new home with love forever.
I am very sorry.. :( /hug
- azusamukami submitted a comment on [Article #41605] Character you'd like to have as a Freeing Bunny figure?
- Poiyudachi submitted a comment on [Article #41613] No longer a dog owner as of 12h ago...