- clutch_steinberg submitted a comment on [Item #1073467] Original Character - Hokuro no Ooi Senpai OL-san (Union Creative International Ltd) • 2 seconds ago
- Zuhna submitted a comment on [Item #465067] Tonari no Ie no Annette-san - Annette - 1/3.5 (Hanabatake to Bishoujo) • 2 minutes ago
- lunaaa submitted a comment on [Item #806014] Date A Live III - Tokisaki Kurumi - B-style - 1/4 - Bunny Ver. (FREEing) • 2 minutes ago
- Thank you very much for your comment about my page.
I tend to use soft colors for my page and though I do think pink sometimes is a bit harsh on your eyes, it just looks so nice hahaha ;)
I love Mitsuri very much, her and Nadeshiko Kagamihara from Yuru Camp are my top girls.
She is a very powerful hashihara though her name is very gentle, she can definitely take down many demons as being in the demon slayer corps, i love how beautiful yet powerful she is.
Once again, thank you for your comment :)
- moemoosey submitted a comment on [Item #1201172] Ryuu ga Gotoku - Kiryuu Kazuma - TUBBZ (Numskull) • 9 minutes ago
- senketsu13 submitted a comment on [Item #1199904] Monogatari Series - Oshino Shinobu - Ichiban Kuji - Ichiban Kuji〈Monogatari〉Series ～Washizu Kuji no Kushishato ? ! Panai no !～ (A Prize) (Bandai Spirits) • 11 minutes ago
- lesser-robot-cat submitted a comment on [Article #48958] Paint brushes or airbrush for GK painting • 12 minutes agoI recommend giving it a shot, but start with a can of air before you spend serious money on an air compressor. I struggled constantly with my airbrush and only managed to get it working once or twice. Ultimately I gave up trying. It was more frustrating than fun, and a hobby is about enjoying yourself.
(My recent approach to the soft fade look is to use chalk pastels. It goes slower than airbrushing, but at least I'm able to do it.)