Loading

Comments Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Shaohua (Myethos)

  • Amethylia1 month ago#92755566View spoilerHide spoilerSo I'm trying to order this figure and I really hope I'm doing it right... I've never used a proxy service before and I'm so worried I've screwed it up.... Would it be better to just play it safe with amazon japan? I know a lot of people said the price is was inflated over there but...? Please help! The previous replier forgot to mention your 3rd option is to buy from other sites like Figureace (China) and Sugotoys (Australia). Both sites are well received and trustful. You may have to do some estimating on the prices for whichever site you chose.

    P.S It's ok to ask for help since a lot of people, including me, were in the same boat as you. ^_^
    1 month ago
    Whiteshadow1 month ago#92755547Thanks! And one last question, what about Bilibili? (mall.bilibili.c...). I see their prices are low, too good to be true. I don't know whether to choose Amazon Japan or that other one
    Now, the one on Amazon JP is that the price is super inflated. When I preorder her at the tabao site, it was 999 Chinese yuan or around $150 plus there were two different bonuses that you can decide on. One figure will have a nice wall screen behind it for free, and the other will have a simple acrylic box for 1 Chinese yuan. The one in BilliBilli, it seem like you get a nice fan as a preorder bonus so not bad! The only thing is you need to use a Chinese proxy service (there is a blog for that if you need help). With the Amazon JP you're not getting a free bonus or anything. You're just getting the figure.
    1 month ago
    PanchitoMatte Emilia-tan Maji Tenshi!
    Amethylia1 month ago#92755566So I'm trying to order this figure and I really hope I'm doing it right... I've never used a proxy service before and I'm so worried I've screwed it up.... Would it be better to just play it safe with amazon japan? I know a lot of people said the price is was inflated over there but...? Please help!I really think this is a situation in which you should be making the decision on your own. You've already recognized two important details:
    • If you decide to buy from China, you will need to source a proxy service
    • The seller(s) on Amazon Japan are selling the figure with a high markup
    Now you just need to decide if you're willing to pay more for the convenience of buying from Amazon Japan. If you're unwilling, then your only option is to chose and put up with one of the following proxy services: BLOG #46391. Nobody can decide on your behalf...
    1 month ago
    So I'm trying to order this figure and I really hope I'm doing it right... I've never used a proxy service before and I'm so worried I've screwed it up.... Would it be better to just play it safe with amazon japan? I know a lot of people said the price is was inflated over there but...? Please help!
    1 month ago
    chickenmaster1 month ago#92755420Yes! Amazon Japan is a great site to buy authentic figures! I brought figures from Amazon Japan and they were all authentic. Plus is another place that people will like to preorder their figures from. This is from the original seller, and a lot of people are pre-ordering the Myethos Miku with that seller.

    Thanks! And one last question, what about Bilibili? (mall.bilibili.c...). I see their prices are low, too good to be true. I don't know whether to choose Amazon Japan or that other one
    1 month ago
    Futurebound1 month ago#92755380yeah! i probably should've mentioned - the price is just the deposit, which is 15% of the full price. the other 85% is paid within 14 days from the initial deposit. i did a lot of scanning around to ensure it was legit, as well, i was recommended the site by somebody else who had missed out on the taobao order.

    Oh! Silly me, thanks for the clarification
    1 month ago
    Whiteshadow1 month ago#92755375Thanks mate! Just to be sure (since it's my first time buying something like this), the Amazon link you mentioned is the original figure, not a counterfeit one right? Is it safe to order from Amazon Japan if I'm from the U.S.? Since I found the acrylic box under the same seller, I want to buy it too.

    Yes! Amazon Japan is a great site to buy authentic figures! I brought figures from Amazon Japan and they were all authentic. Plus is another place that people will like to preorder their figures from. This is from the original seller, and a lot of people are pre-ordering the Myethos Miku with that seller.
    1 month ago
    Whiteshadow1 month ago#92755371You sure that's the right figure? If I read correctly, the price in total is way too low for it to be real
    yeah! i probably should've mentioned - the price is just the deposit, which is 15% of the full price. the other 85% is paid within 14 days from the initial deposit. i did a lot of scanning around to ensure it was legit, as well, i was recommended the site by somebody else who had missed out on the taobao order.
    1 month ago
    Futurebound1 month ago#92680847thank you for the replies!! i was considering going for anime NPC and amazon JP, actually, but the price scared me away! i actually managed to find her still for pre-order on bilibili mall. i'll leave the link here for anybody who might be interested in purchasing from the same site. :>
    mall.bilibili.c...
    chickenmaster1 month ago#92680455You can still preorder her from these stores!
    sugotoys.com.au...
    www.amazon.co.j...


    Thanks mate! Just to be sure (since it's my first time buying something like this), the Amazon link you mentioned is the original figure, not a counterfeit one right? Is it safe to order from Amazon Japan if I'm from the U.S.? Since I found the acrylic box under the same seller, I want to buy it too.
    1 month ago
    NekoNicoRobin1 month ago#92755363uhh i cant read japanese but please note it is very important to be careful with sites. From what i saw it is 150 JPY as deposit and then idk...
    yeah, the initial deposit is 15% of the full amount. it's in chinese yuan instead of yen, as well. after the deposit is paid off, you have 2 weeks to pay the remaining amount. altogether, the product winds up being around $150 (excluding shipping and proxy fees, ofc). i used superbuy as a proxy, but it's definitely one of the more confusing methods!
    1 month ago
  • 1,817 comments