HomeListsList #35516Comments

Comments • Hosted Splits & Feedback

BlueFlameParfait ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪
    Shae! I participated in a beta sales thread in GO Club and Syo has just arrived safe and sound, thank you so much! ^ ^
    5 months ago
    I participated in UtaPri prop chibichara and Legend Star ES Nino splits! Shaerileth was always updating the thread and letting everyone know what was going on~ Everything arrived quickly and was packed well! I'd love to join another split :DDDD Thanks again!!!
    8 months ago
    Participated in the split of Cerespam with Shaerileth as the proxy. Both individuals had excellent communication and shipped the parts neatly and quickly.
    1 year ago
    sarunamirabu is married to Ookurikara
    Participated in the proxy split of Cerespam's Nendoroid Parts; Shaerileth was a great proxy ^^ Good communication and shipped everything very quickly too.

View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDA-V2VVwAAe7g6.jpg

They send their thanks lololol
    1 year ago
    Participated in the Hello Kitty x Durarara!! Acrylic straps split. Shaerileth updated frequently and was very organized and kind. I highly recommend joining their splits. Thank you so much! :D
    1 year ago
    Participated in the Tainaka Ritsu and Sendou Erika splits. The splits were well organized and updated every step of the way. Everything was well packed and promptly shipped. Thanks for everything!
    1 year ago
    Participated in the Re-Ment and Akemi Homura School Uniform Ver. split. Great communication, always updated, safe packaging and fast shipping. Thank you/Vielen Dank <3
    1 year ago
    FatalReticence JSMT~ ♥
    Participated in Matsuno Ichimatsu Nendoroid Split. Shaerileth had frequent updates and great communication. Everything was clear and easy to understand. My parts were packed very securely and arrived safely. Thanks for hosting!
    1 year ago
    I bought the hair parts left from the Fate Testarossa Nendoroid #99. Each of the pieces for the hair was wrapped individually and arrived safely. Communication was great and shipping arrived in a timely manner. Thank you for selling the hair parts.
    1 year ago
    sarunamirabu is married to Ookurikara
    Participated in the Tsukue no Ue de Neko Atsume 5 split; great communication, shipped out my items quickly and got my cats safely. Thanks for hosting ~
    1 year ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Import games and toys since 2002!