HomePicturesPicture #1400378Comments

Comments • My figure collection 1

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    78 comments
    This setup is great, I especially love the Kouwan Seiki picture though (searching for a nice one like that all the time). Did you print it yourself or is it an actual release, if you don't mind me asking :)
    1 year ago
    This is a cool setup, I hope you own a PlayStation though. You'd be missing out on some great titles otherwise.
    1 year ago
    I love this setup! You've done a beautiful job!!
    1 year ago
    First off awesome set up man. Also I notice something, is that a Killax under the four Detolfs? Funny kinda I just bought one a few days ago and was going to rig some more supports but I see yours is just holding up fine.
    1 year ago
    This room looks so awesome! Where are the girls framed on the left from?
    2 years ago
    It's there all the time. I just placed it there and it happened to not fall down, haha. =D
    Chahala (2 years ago) #5045385Do you normally leave the figure on the edge of the TV or is that just for photo? If so what did you use to hold it there (if you leave it all the time)
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    Das ist ein EXPEDIT von IKEA.
    Louise-Chan (2 years ago) #4950513sag mal wo hast du den schrank gekauft wo die vitrinen draufstehen? *mir fällt gerad die genaue bezeichnung nicht ein, shame on me*
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    very nice setup! i like how there's lots of content but doesn't appear busy or messy at all. very organized yet inviting.
    2 years ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    78 comments
Great Figure, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!