HomePicturesPicture #1666242Comments

Comments • Eriri ♥︎

RJ (2 years ago) #17008529Thank you so much! <3
    Oh, I'm sorry to her that about your Eriri >_< Her Jacket is supposed to be fixed on her shoulders when displaying her with it. Maybe yours is bigger? Contact the store you bought Eriri from cause it's a manufacture issue for sure! They should give you a replacement.
    P.s: So sorry for my late reply T-T

Thanks for replying, I did a little bit of work with a hairdryer and warmed the jacket piece
    slightly and was able to put the jacket on her back correctly and now it sits perfectly,
    think perhaps the cold weather in December may have affected her in shipping.
    1 year ago
    Tachikomatic (2 years ago) #16681292YES YES YES YES! So cuuuute :D
    Going into favs! Nice work ;)

Halcione (2 years ago) #16679090Well, now that's a sight for sore eyes <3

You're so amazing guys! Thank you so much for the lovely comments!*SoHAppy* (^∇^)<333
    2 years ago
    tails_prower (2 years ago) #16680219An excellent shot.
    Can I ask a question, how do you put Eriri's jacket on her back like that?
    Can't seem to get the jacket to sit properly when I display her?

Thank you so much! <3

P.s: So sorry for my late reply T-T
    2 years ago
    YES YES YES YES! So cuuuute :D
    Going into favs! Nice work ;)
    2 years ago
    An excellent shot.

Can I ask a question, how do you put Eriri's jacket on her back like that?

Can't seem to get the jacket to sit properly when I display her?
    2 years ago
    Well, now that's a sight for sore eyes <3
    2 years ago
    Waaaaah Picture of the day!!O(≧∇≦)O~ Thank you all so much! I'm extremely happy T--T<333333
    2 years ago
    Aimathyst (2 years ago) #16663456CONGRATS on "Picture of the day" yet again RJ-chan!! You really captured the romantic mood perfectly here ~ <3 so gorgeous sis! *^*

Thank you so much lovely Amy! Always happy receiving your sweet comments, you're such an amazing supporter my dear sis T-T<3333
    2 years ago
    Jayde (2 years ago) #16664865Stunning photo!
    astarte952 (2 years ago) #16666286this is so adorable. good work.
    kronoblack (2 years ago) #16667775Beautiful!! <3
    Very nice picture =3

dymitr (2 years ago) #16672428Absolutely gorgeous!
    WeisserSchnee (2 years ago) #16672450Perfect, it's soooooo beautiful <3

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! Glad you liked the shot! <33
    2 years ago
    mangasus90 (2 years ago) #16646363very nice photo :DxCommando (2 years ago) #16646954Wow. @__@;delcross (2 years ago) #16663841Beautiful~ @_@Criscokid (2 years ago) #16664229Nice .. very nice! (O_O)DominikEC (2 years ago) #16664714Looks great
    OMG Thank you SO MUCH all! I'm so happy you liked her <33