HomePicturesPicture #2015271Comments

Comments • My Desk Updated !

home office goals ;u; <3
    9 months ago
    so gorgeous,,,, ughh!! i love the pink and i love all of the figures! that pink case is super cute
    9 months ago
    bambipie (9 months ago) #37164572Ahh man thanks! My bf has been wanting to build me a computer so I sometimes try to find cute cases I like to send him.
    Its so awesome you built your own. Btw, really cute collection!!

thank you and no worries! and it's so much fun to get parts for a PC so have fun~
    9 months ago
    MissBun (9 months ago) #37140455All good, very hard to find though, if you cant find it the next best one that isnt an ugly pink is this one www.amazon.com/... this came out new and i think it looks really nice, would probably get it if i didnt find this one~Ahh man thanks! My bf has been wanting to build me a computer so I sometimes try to find cute cases I like to send him.
    Its so awesome you built your own. Btw, really cute collection!!
    9 months ago
    It's nyamazing! :O
    9 months ago
    Soarin (9 months ago) #37153457http://i.imgur.com/gqCny.gif
    That is some serious dedication and a pretty decent rig too! Was the lack of a number pad on the keyboard a choice? It looks tiny without it :O
    thank you! And the two pink keyboard that exist are both tenkeyless unfortunately, I still love it though!
    9 months ago

9 months ago
    Heldrik (9 months ago) #37144964All that girly pink... Looks like it's made of cotton candy, like a room from Hansel and Gretel's witch house. Undeniably cute, especially with your collection. thank you! hehe cotton candy pink is best pink!
    9 months ago
    9 months ago
    MissBun (9 months ago) #37143389awwwee thank you <3 yea the case is quite hard to find, but theres a new one that's quite nice that I've linked to another commentI saved that one to check out later, thank you!! It could look cute covered in stickers.
    9 months ago