Comments Oni Hunter

• BunnyWithWings23 days ago#82402050Wonderful work! May I ask where do you get that Japanese Torii? Did you make it yourself or buy it from somewhere?

I made it myself. Probably most dificult part was that curved roof ;)
    4 days ago
    23 days ago
    Nice!!!
    1 year ago
    edhutschek1 year ago#64858656Wonderful setting!
    It's always a good day whenever I found a fellow inspiring figure photographer.

Thanks :)
    1 year ago
    Wonderful setting!
    It's always a good day whenever I found a fellow inspiring figure photographer.
    1 year ago
    BlueRain1 year ago#64858514It was wood? Damn, you actually built that! Thanks for the pictures though. However, carpentry is beyond me. I will stick to manipulating cardboard TT_TT

Its BALSA WOOD. Its easy to cut like cardboard or even easier ;) Great to work with :) Very light and got that wood look ;)

Torii gate was build from normal wood cuz i wanted it to be hard and resistant. But the roof was made from balsa so i can make it that way really easy :)
    1 year ago
    Project_Doomsday1 year ago#64858491Let me help you with my design:
    bit.ly/2YFZXM9
    You can find pictures on my fanpage :)

1 year ago
    Honey1 year ago#64851223This is quite wonderful! Do you make the set-up yourself from scratch?BlueRain1 year ago#64852365In so many of my onsens, I wanted to put a Tori in the background, but was always left with scratching my head as to how to make the that curved bent roof. But you simply pressed that cardboard roof on your Tori with a thumb to make it look curved. Ingenious. *_*

Let me help you with my design:

bit.ly/2YFZXM9

You can find pictures on my fanpage :)
    1 year ago

Except trees - yes. Everything from scratch :)
    1 year ago