HomePicturesPicture #2271056Comments

Comments • Oni Hunter

Nice!!!
    2 months ago
    edhutschek (2 months ago) #64858656Wonderful setting!
    It's always a good day whenever I found a fellow inspiring figure photographer.

Thanks :)
    2 months ago
    Wonderful setting!
    It's always a good day whenever I found a fellow inspiring figure photographer.
    2 months ago
    BlueRain (2 months ago) #64858514It was wood? Damn, you actually built that! Thanks for the pictures though. However, carpentry is beyond me. I will stick to manipulating cardboard TT_TT

Its BALSA WOOD. Its easy to cut like cardboard or even easier ;) Great to work with :) Very light and got that wood look ;)

Torii gate was build from normal wood cuz i wanted it to be hard and resistant. But the roof was made from balsa so i can make it that way really easy :)
    2 months ago
    Project_Doomsday (2 months ago) #64858491Let me help you with my design:
    bit.ly/2YFZXM9
    You can find pictures on my fanpage :)

2 months ago
    Honey (2 months ago) #64851223This is quite wonderful! Do you make the set-up yourself from scratch?BlueRain (2 months ago) #64852365In so many of my onsens, I wanted to put a Tori in the background, but was always left with scratching my head as to how to make the that curved bent roof. But you simply pressed that cardboard roof on your Tori with a thumb to make it look curved. Ingenious. *_*

Let me help you with my design:

bit.ly/2YFZXM9

You can find pictures on my fanpage :)
    2 months ago

Except trees - yes. Everything from scratch :)
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    Honey rewriter of fate
    This is quite wonderful! Do you make the set-up yourself from scratch?
    2 months ago
    ptitange23 (2 months ago) #64826766Very nice photo!! I’m glad to have it too!! It’s great!!:)

Thanks.
    Figure itself is great. Worth that money <3
    2 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.