HomePicturesPicture #2365571Comments

Comments • Pikachu Used Surf!

ashVSgary (1 month ago) #73927314A bit reminiscent of a Van Gogh painting! The blues and yellows; the swirls. I love it! How fun. :)omg very thanks
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    ONITAICHI (1 month ago) #73892400It's very easy to do. But it's not my daughter, it's not me in the video. I just learned using this video hahahahha lol

LMAO! Oh my goodness. I'm watching this video thinking it's you this whole time :P

Still, you pulled it off very well. The student becomes the master!
    1 month ago
    dymitr (1 month ago) #73882077Lol.mistyandmasie (1 month ago) #73886479Nice photo. Pikachu looks adorable. thank yours so much :3
    1 month ago

WarehouseKid9 (1 month ago) #73864126The words are lost on me, but visually, I can see you put a lot of work into the wave. It's crazy you can create so much with just glue! You even hand painted the colors and foam highlights. Cool DIY stuff for sure. Also, your daughter is very cute ^_^
    1 month ago
    Nice photo. Pikachu looks adorable.
    1 month ago
    Lol.
    1 month ago
    ONITAICHI (1 month ago) #73864119Lol thanks, it was with hot glue, I don't know if there is another name outside Brazil .... Hot silicone glue. This video that teaches, but is in Portuguese hahahahah
    www.youtube.com...

1 month ago
    www.youtube.com...

WarehouseKid9 (1 month ago) #73864089Tubular picture broski! Haha! I never did teach my Pikachu to surf...
    How did you set up the wave? Looks like it's a custom prop? Also, very colorful choice with the sunset background.
    It's a picture perfect surfing photo for sure.
    1 month ago
    Tubular picture broski! Haha! I never did teach my Pikachu to surf...

It's a picture perfect surfing photo for sure.
    1 month ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com