HomePicturesPicture #2387833Comments

Comments • Detolf LED Display Cabinet

I really love this set up!

I don’t think anyone asked this, sorry to ask this if it was asked.

What pictures are in the frames? I think Sora from KH is in one... do you have a picture of just the frames?
    1 month ago
    MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    animetrash (1 month ago) #75566250I got mine off Amazon for about $10 for a set of 3—each set came with a 3”, 4”, & 5”. Search for ‘acrylic riser’ and several should come up.

Thank you! Those are the exact ones I just ordered. ^^
    1 month ago

1 month ago
    SillyNoodle (1 month ago) #75544428Nice display! If I may ask where did you get the leds at? :)

I got these strip LEDs off Amazon. It was like $14 for a 16ft spool. I prefer 5000K daylight, but YMMV based on your specific lighting situation.
    1 month ago
    MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    Miataka (1 month ago) #75566234Dollar stores often have some for cheap but amazon has some sets too but they're a tad more expensive!

Thank you so much!
    1 month ago
    MadamMantis (1 month ago) #75566217Where did you get those acrylic stands for your figure? I have some, but they are too big and I am looking for smaller ones.Dollar stores often have some for cheap but amazon has some sets too but they're a tad more expensive!
    1 month ago
    MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    1 month ago
    Your taste is so cool!
    1 month ago
    Nice display! If I may ask where did you get the leds at? :)
    1 month ago
Your source for old and rare figurines!