«Buy then regret or regret not buying?»
Last visit 1 year ago • Joined 7 years ago • 42,162 hits (694)
Figure collecting, one of my many interests, is a glamorous one. However, like many things,
if there's no rules to how you manage hobbies and money, it'll get out of hand really fast.
Even Kokoro-chon is forced to smile..
Following are my rules for figure purchase:
1) I must be familiar with the character either from a show or game I've personally finished or beat.
2) It must be my top favorite character from the show (unless it's whole team I'm going for).
2.5) If it is the whole team, they must be closely tied to the character of choice.
3) A quality 1/7 or 1/8 scale figure only. I've given up on figmas and nendos. They're cute and fun but I don't find them worth keeping anymore.
And there's many more unwritten rules I prevent myself from buying..
I've seen over 1k anime shows excluding games. If I bought a figure for every show,
the walls of my house would be purely Detolf cases xD
Thanks for dropping by! :D
Mandarake/Jungle Status Tags:
Mandarake (Red stripe)
- Figure is new. Box hasn't been opened.
- Figure is new. (Used to specify figure is new when box has been opened or resealed.)
- Figure may have been used. Box has been opened.
- Figure has visible stain.
- Box has been resealed by the manufacturer.
- Box has visible damage.
- Box color has faded from sources like the sun.
Jungle (Blue stripe)
- Item new in sealed box.
- Item new, only the outer box has been opened.
- The item has been removed from packaging and displayed in a show case.
- Box has visible damage or fade.
Animu, YouTube, Kappa
How to not have short attent-
10hr Shia LaBeouf loops
View more comments