☆ Slowing down ☆
Last visit 9 hours ago • Joined 2 years ago • 23,067 hits (3,266)
Sell / Trade198
☆ ♪♫ ☆ 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸! ☆ ♫♪ ☆
• I'm a huge fan of My Hero Academia and began collecting merch for it during the summer of 2017!
• Ochaco Uraraka is and forever will be my favorite character.
• Other than watching Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! as a kid, I didn't begin watching anime until sometime in 2014 when I decided to watch a few episodes of Fairy Tail. I was absolutely hooked, quickly falling in love with the characters and world of the series. At the time I was extremely depressed for various reasons, but Fairy Tail was unbelievably comforting for me to sit down and watch. I watched roughly 60 episodes over the course of a few months but eventually drifted away from the series around the latter half of the Oración Seis arc. I'd still love to return to the series one day.
• Unfortunately, I have a really bad habit of over-idealizing things that I cherish. I always want the initial first impact of something to be as special as possible, so if I'm not feeling 100% or can't fully focus my undivided attention to fully consuming a story in whatever I'm watching, reading or even playing. I'll simply put it off until the ideal circumstances I've made up in my mind have been met. More often than not this means I'll almost never get around to actually consuming media I'm interested in. While I'm trying my best to get over this mental struggle and recently have been getting much better at it, I'm still plagued by it constantly.
• Yu Yu Hakusho & Love Live! are both series that also mean a lot to me.
• I love interacting with people on this site but replying to messages gives me extreme anxiety sometimes. I'm honestly not sure why, but if you ever reach out to me and I take a while to respond, I sincerely apologize. It's nothing to do with you, it's entirely me! That being said, don't be afraid to message me if you want to be friends or have any questions about whatever!
• Currently working on starting up a YouTube channel.