«The Flame That Burns For Justice»
Last visit 1 year ago • Joined 2 years ago • 2,115 hits (26,674)
Welcome to Justice
You will be served.
Oh, I see you found your way to my cave. I recommend you light a torch or two because honestly, everything is a little better with fire. Not to mention fire will keep the wolves at bay. Though, if the flame goes out... I-I wish you luck on your journey.
But anyways while your here, go ahead and leave a comment, maybe even message me. Who knows we might even light a flame, or maybe you'll regret ever messaging me and immediately burn the bridge.
As you may have already noticed, I'm PyromaticZebra/Pyro. Some of my favorite anime would be Black Bullet, The world God only knows, Akame ga Kill, Steins;Gate, Gurren Lagann, And Parasyte. I plan to branch out more on the genres I watch. I've barley started collecting but I plan to collect a lot more.
Outside of Anime, I like igniting the flames that fuel my heart, gaming, and I also enjoy drawing, but I haven't been doing it for long. Most of my work is rough.
He's alright. I suppose he understands the importance of fire, so that's a plus at the very least. But seriously you should check out his page. His love of 2D girls is quite strong, so strong in fact that a man com-busted seconds after insulting Alche's waifu'.
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed reading that slur of words.
True Fire Facts Below
1. When learning facts about fire, it's important to understand the fire triangle. The triangle represents the three components that fires need to exist: heat, oxygen and fuel. If one of these components is missing, a fire can’t ignite. Heat can be generated by a cigarette, an electrical current or a home heater.
Fuel can be anything combustible, such as wood, paper, clothing, furniture, gases or chemicals. Once a fire starts, if any of the three components is removed, the fire is extinguished. Water is used to cool a fire and take away the heat source. Oxygen can be removed by smothering a fire with dirt, sand or a blanket. Though my flame is undying.
2. Facts about fire deaths: Every year more than 3,800 people die fire related deaths in the U.S. Approximately 18,300 people are injured every year in fires. Most of these fires could have been prevented by practicing proper fire safety and having fire alarms. Though half of them were cause by my brilliant flame, and were therefore unavoidable.
3. One of the more interesting facts about fire is that most house fires start in the kitchen. Cooking is the leading cause of home fire injuries. Cooking fires often start from overheated grease and unattended cooking. Electric stoves are involved in more fires than gas ones.
4. Another fact about fire is that smoking is the primary cause of death by fire in the U.S. The second cause of fire deaths is heating equipment. The third is my brilliant flame...
5. Arson is the third most common cause of home fires. Arson in commercially operated buildings is the major reason for fire deaths and injuries in those types of properties. My brilliant flame is the #1 cause.
5. Facts about fire show that more people die from smoke inhalation than flames. Fire can suck all of the oxygen from a room and fill it with poisonous smoke and gases before flames even reach a room. Many times people die from lack of oxygen before my brilliant flame reaches them.
6. Insolent Firefighters in the U.S. were called out on 362,500 house fires in 2009, which caused 12,650 injuries, 2,565 fatalities and $7.6 billion in property damage.
Black Bullet, Akame Ga Kill, The World God Only Knows, Steins;Gate
Red Dead Redemption, Dark Souls 1&2, Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Borderlands 2, Injustice
Cat/Bunny ears (And tails of course.), Maid outfits, Ponytail, Judgment of the ten heavenly kings, The smell of your burning flesh.
System of a Down, Kill Switch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, The Offspring, Billy Talent, Seether, Three Days Grace, Rise Against, I Set My Friends On Fire
My PC > Your PC