Reviews • Japan Best
- Everything went by smoothlyI ended up ordering from these guys because of the prices, ended up getting really worried because of the reviews this site gets, tons of horror stories of broken figs, nothing getting there.
Got my package, everything was 100% fine, to my relief.
All I can really complain about is that they make you pay up front, prefer to pay after they check stock.
Would order again, if I had limited options.
- Great service, very pleasedAs a buyer in the United States, I've had excellent experiences with Japan Best. Great prices and sales, and their customer service is extremely responsive, helpful and genuine. Having used both their Airmail and SAL options, I've never had to pay customs fees.
If Japan Best could improve something, it would be listing exact quantities of items in stock and whether a used figure comes with or without a box.
- Never recieved my figureHello,
first of all, I recieved an damaged figure, send thsi one back and they promised to send me a new one, which never came. Lost nearly 100€, even the money I paid to send this figure back, is lost. The customer service is always telling me, they take care of my case. But never did anything. This whole process took half a year and now I am finally giving up.
DO never buy there anything, really
- Tax and custom feesWith japan-best.com you do not have to pay custom fees*. This is absolutely not true. I received my package with custom fees to pay as always. They write on the site that in case of custom fee, they refund the cost as a voucher to be used in the shop if the amount of taxes to pay don't exceed 20%. For Italy, where you surely exceed 20%, don't expect to get a refund
- Alter RevyI made queries about the product first, and received an answer the very next day, as prompt as possible considering the time difference so I am very impressed with the customer service. However, they did have to update their store due to stock not being displayed properly, which leads me to believe that they don't keep their store up to date unless prompted by users on occasion.
I chose EMS shipping and it arrived very qucikly. The packaging however... was very old and battered. Figure was fine though. Marked as condition 'good' but it was near enough flawless.
Good experience overall :
- 24 reviews