Feedbacks • Solaris Japan
- 58 feedbacks
- First time buying - Good impressionSo this is first time I try order from Solaris Japan. After few search and review reading there are bad and also good talking about Solaris. But I decide to try for once to see myself rather than assume.
First impression is about their website, quite easy to use and English friendly. I sent them few email to ask about payment option and if they have local store or not. They replied rely quick and friendly
I pre-ordered Yukishiro Fuyuka Bunny ver from them. After she is released they took 2 days to proceed with my order (fair because they state it on their website). Then the package come really fast (although I only choose Regular shipping option, this I guess, thanks to JP post). I quite pleased because they do as they said "Carefully packed with ♥"; my Yukishiro is wrapped with bubble wrap and around her box has another air cushion as well. She were shipped to me safe and sound, no scratch on the box.
And with that shipping my Yukishiro is in a very good condition. I am very pleased with this experience. Glad they have option to ship to my country as well, definitely buy again from them when I back to my country. Next time maybe I will try pre-owned items to see if they rate their pre-owned item right.
Wish they have a physical store and offer free tax xD
- The most complete storeSolaris is solid all around the board; they have good prices, fast shipping/delivery and their customer service is great: they always politely answered my e-mails within 1-2 days, been always present and supportive to all my questions and they allow you to declare your package at the price you want to thanks to their friendly invoice system.I simply have no complaints about their service.
But the most special thing about Solaris is their stock. You can find rare merchandise completely new for a fair price, and on top of that they ship worldwide. This all together is amazing. They are a superb company which smoothly provide a unique set of capabilities nobody else has.
The only thing I feel they miss is a fidelity program, but this is just a small detail, they are still my number one store to buy figures from, specially older ones.
- Definitely a recommend storeIve watched ordered Nendoroids from Solaris Japan many times now, and every time I have ordered, it comes within the time frame expected, well protected packaging and I've never had a damaged figure box.
They also reply to emails rather quickly, once I had asked to merge an order, that they did it without any hassle. After that, I ended up purchasing ANOTHER one unexpectedly and I emailed them asking if they could merge this one with my previous merge and they once again, did it without any hassle.
I highly recommend as they have good service, very quick delivery and really good packaging for their products
- Never againI gave them a shot for a Giorno RAH. I asked what "brand new" means as listed on their site and they replied that "brand new means never opened". I wish I hadn't believed them. I don't think I received a "brand new" product - it arrived "sealed" but upon opening it I found tape in places it wasn't supposed be. The figure had scuff marks, chipped paint, a warped collar, and (worst of all) his plait was snapped. A new product wouldn't have such damage - I'm very disappointed considering the amount of money I paid. I won't be using their services again.
- Feedback SolarisjapanThis place is my to go place for anything that they sell. They always pack there package with care. The prices are always lower then other shops. And there customer service reacts fast and is in my experience always helpfull.
As there loyal customer i totally recommend this place.
- 58 feedbacks