Reviews • Ningen Life
- Very pleasant experienceThis was my first time purchasing from Ningenlife. I was browsing the comments on some of my want list figures and noticed that Ningenlife was the only shop to have the Tsume Hinata Hyuuga (Item #486161) in stock at retail price (Plus free shipping!). After browsing some reviews (On this very thread no less) I decided to purchase the figure and had no problems whatsoever. The item was packaged in a large box (Maybe 50% bigger than the figure's box itself) surrounded by air-cushions, so the box came in pristine condition.
I highly recommend them!
- Good first experianceFirst time order and pre-order. I ordered the Haruna 311 figma and pre-ordered the Mea Kurosaki Yukata scale figure. The good reviews, US based, and (if the store page is correct) their proximity was what made me decide to try Ningen Life. Prices are comparable to other stores and shipping costs were easy to find. The website is functional for the most part but some of the filters or buttons, for example some specific series, don't seem to work which makes it a little problematic to browse. Free USPS shipping is nice and, due to proximity most likely, very fast as I got my order next day. Pre-orders can be reserved with 10% down where the standard seems to be around 30%. I will update once I have received my pre-order but Ningen Life will most likely be my main store for figures at this time.Hi there dart25,
Hope your first experience is great so far. Thank you for the feedback and positive comments. Regarding the filters/series, our team noticed that issue as well. Currently it's being fixed since we transitioned to a new layout. If you have any problems or issues that you experience on our website, you can always contact us and we will address the issue the best we can. We appreciate serving another awesome customer like you. Welcome to Ningen Life! :)
- Love this site.This shop is awesome! I just received my 4th nendoroid (itachi) with them. What can i say? hmm this is the first online shop i bought from, because they offer free shipping on orders over 35US$ which is almost the price range for nendoroid , so you won't have to worry about shipping costs.
The release on pre orders is delayed though for 2-4weeks considering the shop is located in the USA.
I understand that the products take some time to get here in the USA,
and also their customer service is wonderful always have been nice and helpful to me.
Looking forward to ordering more figures from you guys. Please continue your great service to us. hehehe.
Delayed reply but thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that you received your Itachi nendoroid safe and sound. Hes awesome addition to the Naruto nendoroid line. Very curious to what other Naruto nendos they will come out next. Anyways, we always do our best to meet the needs of our customers and we're glad you're another awesome customer to serve. Happy collecting!
- Good SiteI bought a MegaHouse Naruto Gals Tsunade. Fast shipping and good packaging. I was worried since there wasn't an authenticity sticker that you usually see on the top right of these figures, but the figure and box looked fine. Overall, I'm happy with the product and would consider buying from them again. More items from Banpresto, Kotobukiya, and MegaHouse with more aggressive pricing to compete with eBay and other sites would definitely make this site great.Thank you for the feedback! Sometimes authenticity stickers are located differently than Japan versions since the manufacturers differentiate the products imported into the U.S. You can rest assure that we only sell authentic products since we are partners with goodsmile. Here is the link to find us: partner.goodsmi...
We are doing our best to carry more Banpresto and Kotobukiya products so be on a look out for new products added to our catalog everyday :)
- Good service but bad packagingCheckout was fast and easy, the figure I wanted was a great price, and shipping was really fast.
But when the package arrived, the box it shipped in wasn't taped all the way (only one loose strip of tape across the top and bottom). When I opened it, it looked like someone had set something heavy down on the figure's box, so the front of it was caved in and dented. The figure itself is fine and undamaged, but I'm a perfectionist about my figures' boxes. I'm not sure if this was the fault of Anime Blvd themselves or the post office, but either way I wasn't happy with that at all.Hi rumblthumps! Apologies for the damaged and dent packing, please send us an email at email@example.com! We are always very careful with shipping and we are also perfectionist too! We always take care of the customer. Send us some pictures and I can talk to the right people to make you a happy customer!
- 25 reviews