Reviews • Big in Japan
- Only 1 mistake and i got bannedi bought and pre ordered a lot of figures from Bij. since i forgot to paid one figure because the mail they sent to me got into my junk mail, they cancelled my figure and another two pre orders.
so i thought ok be more careful another time, so i can buy figures from them again, but Bij banned me without notify me. im really angry now.
figures price are very cheap but the customer service is really bad.
- Great place to pre-orderI have used Biginjap extensively to pre-order figures. They have a great selection and the prices are competitive. Customer service is also very good. They respond to emails and complex requests in good English. The packing of the boxes are also very professional and I only had one figure box out of ~30 that was dented on the top (stuff happens I guess on international shipping).
The shipping prices in the past used to be very competitive with Fedex International for USA customers. However recently the FedEx prices have gone up to the point that it's basically comparable to Amiami. Due to the shipping price increases the total price is likely comparable to Amiami and Amiami offers points for purchases whereas Biginjap does not. Biginjap shipping price may be slightly cheaper than Amiami still because their boxes are not as thick and they do not use so much paper padding as Amiami.
- Big in Japan Customer ReviewExcellent shop especially for offering options to either pay up-front or pay later. Lots of affordable and efficient shipping options. Customer service is amazing as the support responds quickly by e-mail. Items are packed carefully when shipped. Would absolutely recommend to everyone!
- Excellent siteJ'ai pré commandé sur ce site et dès l'arrivée en stock elle m'a immédiatement été envoyé.
L'emballage était parfait et la figurine bien protégé. :)
J'ai fais une autre pré commande hier et dans les options de paiement j'ai pu mettre "payer plus tard avec Paypal " soit lors de la sortie de la figurine en janvier.
J'aime beaucoup le fait que sur le site on peut trouvé un convertisseur de monnaie.
- No probs here....I find it a little disturbing how a lot of people have had problems with BnJ, but I've had hardly any. In fact, the only time I didn't get an item I ordered was when they notified me they made a mistake and were out of stock...they refunded my money immediately. Other than that, I've ordered a half dozen times or so and gotten every one about the time they promised...
- 57 reviews