Reviews • J-Figure.com
- Received wrong tracking numberSome figures are a little over priced. I ordered a saber 1/7 triumphant figure which came in good condition and was a decent price. Shipping price was standard and the item wasn't damaged in transit. Only problem I had was when I placed the order i was given the incorrect tracking number so I was freaking out because it said my package was delivered to someone else. I emailed them 3 times and after the 3rd day with no response I threatened opening a paypal case if I did not hear back from them soon. It was after that email I got a response back immediately after with the correct number - they said my emails were in their spam folder. First time ordering, probably last unless they have a good deal on something I want that isn't over priced. Improving the look of the site (based on how it looks I would not have ordered if they did not have reviews- looks a little sketch lol) and responding to emails quicker would be beneficial.
- Good source of 2nd hand figuresHaven't had a chance to open them yet, but ordered 3 figures from them with EMS and they were very well packed, each appear to be authentic and were delivered within a few days in Australia. If you submit a question on their website the owner will respond promptly, I did so to combine orders and receive a refund on the additional shipping charged due to the separate orders which they processed upon shipping the items.
Would order from again for items that have just gone out of stock, like Shirobako Ema by Alter, or rare figures like the GSC exclusive Araragi Tsuhiki alt color ver. (both of which I ordered from jfigure). They have many older, hard to find figures that are worth considering. The markup on most items is fair imo, compared to other suppliers of rare second hand figures.
Personally I'd feel much more comfortable ordering from here than somewhere like Mandrake due to ease of communication and product visibility.
- So impressed with Jfigure serviceI was a bit skeptical about ordering from Jfigure since the site does look a bit amateurishly made but they have a figure that I have been tracking down for years so I decided to take a risk. Well old habit dies hard, I ended up ordering 2 more while browsing the site lol.
Anyway, they did take about a week to process but it was well worth the wait consider how well packed the figures were. There was one without box and normally when I ordered from other sites, they'll just wrap it with bubble wraps. Jfigure however, went beyond and above, they placed cushion in between the joints, hair strands and small details to prevent damages during transit. I was really impressed when I opened the package. Once they were shipped out, they arrived pretty fast. Only took 4 days to arrive at my doorstep (US) from Japan. The figures are in excellent condition as they described. Customer service was wondering and shipping cost was affordable.
Overall, I'm super happy with my purchase. By far, the best service I've ever received out of dozens of website I've ordered before. So for any of you who have been having some doubts ordering from them, I'd say shop with confidence. You will be happy with your purchases.
- Good SellerI recently bought this item from J-Figure.
In short i am happy.
This shop is good.
Why is that?
The customer support is great.
Nice and fast responce.
You can ask anything.
They will responce and help you out.
I ordered it from J Figure because of the customer support.
The price was okay.
And the item and box was in excelent condition.
And it came with the Art card.
They dont shippet the item right away.
But it was okay.
The item was well packed.
The Website could use a bit more infos on the items.
And maby more pics.
But for that use other sources or jusk ask them.
I recommend the shop.
- Great serviceI left this comment on their page, and didn't realize there was a feedback section, so I'll be reposting it here:
I bought ITEM #195023 pre-owned from this shop around January 3rd. It took awhile to ship because of holidays and New Years, but arrived very quickly once shipped. I used EMS.
I asked J-Figure to be extra careful when shipping, and they did not disappoint. The packages were packed very professionally and articulately. The figure is in wonderful condition and looks practically brand-new.
If anyone is having trouble finding a particular figurine in the market, I highly recommend this shop. They are even willing to take requests from customers.
Thank you J-Figure! I appreciate your business!
- 42 reviews