Reviews • AmiAmi
- Kattu ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴇsᴏᴄᴋs ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴏғ ɢʟᴀssNot a bad choiceThis is definitely the webshop to order from for people who need that extra bit of time with sudden pre-order payments coming in. With 7 days to pay, plus a potential 7 more, they're reliable.
Sadly, their customer service has been on the decline as well as the website's loading times. What use to be reliable and lenient is now strict with the refusal to work well with their customers. My personal experience is that they won't own up to mistakes on their end, but if you have no problems whatsoever, they're one of the best around.
- Poor service for very large ordersThese guys are fairly good and stock pretty much everything.
My only gripe that prevents me from using them again is that once I placed an order worth nearly 2000GBP and they declared the full value of the order on each box so in the end I paid more import duties than what the value of the order was.
Extremely frustrating and I won't risk using them again.
- Terrible customer serviceAmiAmi is a great website that has a lot to choose from and very good prices, as long as you don't have any problems. I have been in contact with Customer services several times and they have either blown me off, blamed me for the problem or shifted the blame onto someone else. Not to mention that they blacklist people just because they complain. Despite these issues I believe AmiAmi is a great website that is easy to use and enables people new to the hobby to navigate with ease. Just know that contacting CS will probably not end well.
- okThey're a good shop with lots of choices, but the customer service is horrifying. they always seem to find the most retarded excuses for everything. one of my items hasn't arrived even after 3 months, and they won't do anything about it, they also pack in boxes that are way too big, which makes shipping even more epensive
- Good discounts but everything else is EhFull review @ my shop rec post: splash.livejour...
I hate preordering from this site if it's an item I want to get relatively quickly, even with EMS. Notedly because they are slower compared to the other big shops and NO CANCELLATIONS POLICY is terrible. But the discounts are really worth it on certain occasions, and they stock quite a few things that most other sites don't have for NEARLY as good of a deal. If any time I have the opportunity to get something at similar price at CDJapan, I'd pick CDJapan any day, or any store, really.
- 12 reviews