Reviews • AmiAmi
- My feedback about the storeWhile I have only bought a single item in the store and the process was somewhat satisfactory, I'm having a ridiculous problem with them right now.
I simply can't login on my account. My password doesn't work anymore nor my secret answer to reset it. I already tried to make contact with them by the site and also using my 2 e-mails, and they simply keep ignoring me.
I can only conclude that the store blocked my account for some obscure reason that I have no idea about what could be and, instead of give me some answer, they just prefer to ignore the customer.
Sorry but I can't recommend AmiAm
- Fairly good(+) Cheap price, fast shipping, lots of items
(-) Unnecessarily big box, only a few shipping options, no gift-mark, no undervalue, delayed update later than other shops
For those who worry about their no-cancel policy, they can cancel your order if you email them politely.
- Good discounts but everything else is EhFull review @ my shop rec post: splash.livejour...
I hate preordering from this site if it's an item I want to get relatively quickly, even with EMS. Notedly because they are slower compared to the other big shops and NO CANCELLATIONS POLICY is terrible. But the discounts are really worth it on certain occasions, and they stock quite a few things that most other sites don't have for NEARLY as good of a deal. If any time I have the opportunity to get something at similar price at CDJapan, I'd pick CDJapan any day, or any store, really.
- okThey're a good shop with lots of choices, but the customer service is horrifying. they always seem to find the most retarded excuses for everything. one of my items hasn't arrived even after 3 months, and they won't do anything about it, they also pack in boxes that are way too big, which makes shipping even more epensive
- Terrible customer serviceAmiAmi is a great website that has a lot to choose from and very good prices, as long as you don't have any problems. I have been in contact with Customer services several times and they have either blown me off, blamed me for the problem or shifted the blame onto someone else. Not to mention that they blacklist people just because they complain. Despite these issues I believe AmiAmi is a great website that is easy to use and enables people new to the hobby to navigate with ease. Just know that contacting CS will probably not end well.
- 12 reviews